Created by adventure gaming legend Jonathan Boakes ("Dark Fall", "Dark Fall II: Lights Out") and his Darkling Room team, The Lost Crown: A Ghosthunting Adventure features an intuitive adventure interface which allows the player to wield the tools of a paranormal investigator, an impressive cast of 3D characters, actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recordings, and photographs of unexplained entities captured by Jonathan Boakes while researching the game.
Inspired by the haunting works of Charles Dickens, M.R. James, Arthur Conan Doyle, and E.F. Benson, "The Lost Crown: A Ghosthunting Adventure" finds treasure hunter Nigel Danvers on the run. Travel with Nigel to an eerie seaside town on England's coast where you will learn to use the advanced techniques of real paranormal investigators to unravel an ancient mystery and uncover a hidden treasure. Immersed in a richly detailed interactive world that is part black and white, part vivid color, you will be captivated, taunted, and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town locals, earthly and otherwise. Your skills at ghosthunting, and detecting paranormal activity, will directly affect how the game continues. With nerves of steel, and wits to match, you will soon discover long lost secrets, previously known only to the dead.
- Spine-tingling ghost story
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena)
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game
- Chilling original soundtrack
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction
- Cast of virtual actors to share your paranormal adventure
- Local legends to investigate, interrogate, and observe
- Realistic and integrated puzzles
The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure will make its retail debut at $29.99 (USD) on Nov. 1, 2007.
More articles about The Lost Crown: A Ghosthunting Adventure