Mass Effect Achievements :
- Medal of Honor - Complete 1 Mass Effect Playthrough on any setting - 100G
- Medal of Heroism - Complete Feros - 25G
- Distinguished Service Medal - Complete Eden Prime - 25G
- Council Legion of Merit - Complete Virmire - 25G
- Honorarium of Corporate Service - Complete Noveria - 25G
- Long Service Medal - Complete 2 Mass Effect Playthroughs on any setting - 25G
- Distinguished Combat Medal - Complete 1 Mass Effect playthrough on the Hardcore difficulty setting. Do not change the setting. - 25G
- Medal of Valor - Complete 1 Mass Effect playthrough on the Insanity difficulty setting. Do not change the setting. - 50G
- Pistol Expert - Register 150 Pistol Kills - 10G
- Shotgun Expert - Register 150 Shotgun Kills - 15G
- Assault Rifle Expert - Register 150 Assault Rifle Kills - 15G
- Sniper Expert - Register 150 Sniper Rifle Kills - 15G
- Lift Mastery - Use biotic Lift 75 times - 15G
- Throw Mastery - Use biotic Throw 75 times - 15G
- Warp Mastery - Use biotic Warp 75 times - 15G
- Singularity Mastery - Use biotic Singularity 75 times - 15G
- Barrier Mastery - Use biotic Barrier 75 times - 15G
- Stasis Mastery - Use biotic Stasis 75 times - 15G
- Damping Specialist - Use Damping Field 75 times - 15G
- AI Hacking Specialist - Use AI Hacking 75 times - 15G
- Overlord Specialist - Use Shield Overload 75 times - 15G
- Sabotage Specialist - Use Sabotage 75 times - 15G
- First Aid Specialist - Use medi-gel 150 times - 15G
- Neural Shock Specialist - Use Neural Shock 75 times - 15G
- Scholar - Find all primary Alien: Council Races, Extinct Races and Non-Council Races codex entries - 25G
- Completionist - Complete the majority of the game - 25G
- Tactician - Complete playthrough with shield damage greater than health damage - 25G
- Medal of Exploration - Land on an uncharted world - 50G
- Rich - Exceed 1,000,000 Credits - 25G
- Dog of War - Register 150 organic enemy kills - 25G
- Geth Hunter - Register 250 Synthetic enemy kills - 25G
- Soldier Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the Alliance soldier squad member - 20G
- Sentinal Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the Alliance sentinel squad member - 20G
- Krogan Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the Krogan squad member - 20G
- Turian Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the turian squad member - 20G
- Quarian Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the querian squad member - 20G
- Asari Ally - Complete the majority of the game with the asari squad member - 20G
- Power Gamer - Reach 50th level with one character - 20G
- Extreme Power Gamer - Reach 60th level with one character - 50G
- Renegade - Accumulate 75% of total Renegade points - 15G
- Paragon - Accumulate 75% of total Paragon points - 15G
- Paramour - Complete any romance subplot - 10G
- Spectre Inductee - Become a Spectre - 15G
- Charismatic - Use Charm or Intimidate to resolve an impossible situation - 10G
- Search and Rescue - Locate Dr. T’Soni in the Artemis Tau cluster - 10G
As the first human Specter – sworn defenders of galactic peace – your mission is to halt the advancing armies of a legendary agent gone rogue. But as you lead your elite team across hostile alien worlds, you will discover the true threat is far greater than anyone imagined.
Three hundred years ago the quarians created the geth, a species of rudimentary AIs, to serve as an efficient source of manual labor. But the geth rebelled against their quarian masters and drove them into exile. Now the quarians wander the galaxy in a flotilla of salvaged ships, secondhand vessels, and recycled technology. Other species tend to look down on the quarians, seeing them as scavengers and condemning them for unleashing a dangerous synthetic life form on the rest of the galaxy.
- Determine the fate of mankind as you lead an elite tactical strike force as an epic galaxy-wide conflict unfolds. "Mass Effect" will take the player into new depths of an action-roleplaying game, with choice-based gameplay.
- While defending galactic peace and earning a position of respect for humanity in the community, gamers will discover that a greater conflict between organic life and artificial intelligence exists. Players' decisions and actions will serve to shape the destiny of all life in the galaxy as you become absorbed in the story that is "Mass Effect," the first game in an epic trilogy from BioWare. They will become the center of an engrossing story as they battle against alien life forms to save the galaxy from threatening armies.
- The player's decisions and actions will serve to shape the destiny of all life in the galaxy, while raising humanity to the pinnacle of galactic civilization via noble means or via tyranny.
- "Mass Effect" employs a real-time, squad based, tactical combat system. Players will be immersed in intense, challenging and exciting combat.
- In addition to the main story arc of the game, players will be able to visit a large number of uncharted, unexplored planets which are not directly tied to the main story. At any time during the campaign, a player can choose to explore one of these planets in an all-terrain rover in order to discover new alien life, resources, ruined civilizations and powerful technologies.
- "Mass Effect" features a huge cast of in-engine digital actors that you will encounter as NPCs, enemies or as party members. Each will have life-like facial and body movements, and an advanced dialogue system will give them engaging personalities.
- Players will be able to choose from a variety of stunning, photo-realistic character appearances at the start of the game, and throughout the game can increase various statistics which will have an impact on their performance during gameplay. Equipment, weapons and armor that are acquired during the course of the story will change the appearance of the characters.
- "Mass Effect" takes advantage of Xbox 360's hardware providing gamers with exciting new experiences, including photo-realistic, high definition graphics on an epic scale. As the future of gaming goes online, Xbox360 live features, including premium downloadable content and recognition of achievement will be available via the Xbox Live service.
More articles about Mass Effect