Join Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss in Boots, and 20 other twisted fairy tale friends in Shrek-N-Roll, an addictive and hilarious puzzle game designed for ogres of all ages!
Navigate through 16 challenging mazes across four unique evironments in Far Far Away's newest competitive tournament. Test your tilting and rolling skills in Single Player mode, challenge others in Versus mode, work together with friends and family in Co-op mode, or gain bragging rights with the highest points in Score Attack mode.
- Adventure through Shrek's world: Start rolling at Worcestershire Academy, venture forth onto the Pirate's ship, visit Shrek's Swamp and brave the Evil Queen's Castle. Mastering each of the 16 levels allows you to move on to more fun and challenging puzzles.
- Play the whole Shrek gang: Play with 24 twisted fairy tale characters, including Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss in Boots and other unlockable heroes and villains.
- Enjoy signature Shrek humor: From fast-talking Donkey to sword-fighting Puss in Boots, the animation, dialogue and environments throughout the game bring the humor of Shrek alive!
- Experience multiple game modes: Test your tilting and rolling skills in Single Player mode, challenge others in Versus mode, work together with friends and family in Co-op mode, or gain bragging rights with the highest points in Score Attack mode.
Shrek N Roll, rated “E” (Everyone – Comic Mischief) , will be available worldwide with the exception of Korea and Japan this Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PST) for 800 Microsoft Points.
Also this Wednesday, Xbox LIVE Arcade launches its 100th title with “Screwjumper!.” Published by THQ and developed by Frozen Codebase, players take the plunge in “Screwjumper!” and free-fall into the depths of a chaotic underworld, driving aliens back to their home world by destroying their precious mining equipment. The free-falling action takes place on four different planets and features a total of 20 mines.
Take the plunge in Screwjumper! Freefall into the depths of the chaotic underworld as a Screwjumper, and drive the aliens back to their home world by destroying their precious mining equipment. Demolish structures in freefall as you increase your destructive power by increasing your velocity. Use dynamite to pick off hazards and high value targets. Destroy the mine core and jetpack out alive. Dead screwjumpers don't get paid!
- Multiple levels and characters: Descend and destroy 20 mines on four different planets with six different characters, including Skruii the foreman of the Screwjumpers Union, Filch the reckless thrill-seeker, Zyree the unpredictable, Xoona the aloof, Ula the mad, and Zomar the mysterious.
- Ultimate destruction: Chain your destruction by plunging through objects at ultra-terminal speeds. You're a screwjumper. Go for it!
- Single player modes: Risk your neck in four single-player modes including Destruction, Race, Time Trial, and Score.
- Multiplayer: Compete with your friends via split screen and Xbox LIVE® multiplayer.
Screwjumper, rated “E 10+”, will be available worldwide with the exception of Korea and Japan this Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PST) for 800 Microsoft Points.