Fireglow finally decided the release dates for its upcoming brand new game, "Stranger".
It is fully localised in English, German, and French. You will be able to find the game in stores on the following dates:
- November 23rd, 2007 - in UK and Ireland;
- November 16th, 2007 - in German-speaking territories (Germany, Switzerland, Austria);
- December 5th, 2007 - in French-speaking territories.
Stranger is an RPG blended with the best elements of RTS.
An innovative and never seen before magical system allows to select one's strategy and tactics in the course of a battle and thus giving an adequate answer to an enemy's turn - you will be surprised by its simplicity and variety at the same time. Hiring, training and control over squads of infantry and archers - you will take part in clarification of the eternal question of what more is important - might and weapon or cunning and magic. There are three heroes - different from each other, each one with own personality and preferences in combat and magic. What will happen when they assemble in a single squad? Colorful universe of Stranger inhabited not only with hundreds of types of monsters but also with intelligent tribes, which can either be your allies or enemies.
All of this is "Stranger" - 2 worlds, 3 destinies.
- RPG blended with some of the best RTS elements
- 3 main heroes and many units to choose from
- Over 100 different monsters
- Unique and flexible magic system
- Great variety of items and gear
- More than 30 hours of single player campaign
- Multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Level design enables distinctive tactical options
More articles about Stranger