Ace Combat 6 DLC #1 :
- Su-33 Flanker - The Idolmaster Miki: Providing American gamers with a taste of the smash hit Idolmaster series, this variation gives the Su-33 added stability and an undeniable flair for the dramatic.
- F16C – Historic Windhover: Sacrificing stability and durability for unparalleled freedom of movement, this plane is the same as the one used by Emmerian freedom fighter and Garuda team member Daniel Pollini.
- Mirage 2000-5 – Experimental: This phenomenally fast aircraft is the culmination of exhaustive research on thrust refinement. This increase in speed comes at the cost of stability, making it suited to only the most skilled pilots.
- A-10A – Thunder Shark: This highly recognizable plane exchanges missiles for a devastatingly powerful Gatling gun, using its increased stability to hit its mark.
- F/A-18F – Scarface Emblem: Bearing the insignia of the heroes of Ace Combat 2, this aircraft’s armor has been reinforced at the expense of maneuverability.
More articles about Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation