Bratz Ponyz 2™ follows the huge global success of the original game. Based around the glamorous, glitter filled world of the hippest horses around, the game will feature enhanced simulation aspects of gameplay, and utilize the wireless function of the Nintendo DS.
The Build-A-Bear Workshop game will give young gamers the chance to virtually personalise a furry friend of their liking, living in its very own Cub Condo®. Players will name, brush and care for their furry friend, buy virtual clothes and accessories, and unlock mini games. Building on the success of the 300+ Build-A-Bear Workshop stores worldwide, The Game Factory will give gamers a chance to fully interact with their furry friend just like a Guest in the real-world stores.
In the Build-A-Bear Workshop game, gamers will be able to:
- Choose, stuff, stitch, dress, name and play with their beary own 3D furry friend
- Pick from over 100 outfits and accessories
- Trade outfits, pictures and play games wirelessly with other DS gamers
- Play 4 themed mini games
- Explore 5 play areas packed with cool activities
- Win virtual money to buy additional accessories and clothes
- Enjoy fully rendered 3D graphics
- Use touch screen and microphone capabilities
The Build-A-Bear Workshop game will release on Nintendo DS in the UK Easter 2008.
Bratz Ponyz 2 will be released on Nintendo DS across Europe in Summer 2008.