Take to the water in Aquadelic GT, a funky new boat racing game with an emphasis on fun!
As a member of the Aquadelic GT league you will fight to win cash prizes and the support of fans around the world, from the rivers of Russia and the ports of Greece to luxurious Caribbean islands. You'll have to beat rival racers to the finish, and it won't be easy as you're all armed to the teeth with shark torpedos, dragnets, balloon bombs and exploding frogs!
As your fame grows, you can land bigger and bigger sponsors – who will pay you even more money! You may be starting in a ramshackle old tub of a boat, but in no time at all you'll be able to buy a fancy speedboat, or a classy catamaran. Turn your newfound fame into money, and spend it to buy lavish new homes. Why live in an apartment in Russia when you could buy your own Caribbean mansion? Between races, you can move around the world looking for sponsors, giving taxi rides, helping out people in need, or even going for joyrides in seaplanes.
Aquadelic GT is a boat racing game in the style of a kart racer – easy to learn, but challenging to master. Can you rise to become the top speedboat racer in the Aquadelic GT League? There's only one way to find out...
- Explore the world in speedboats, yachts and seaplanes
- Enjoy armed races with AI opponents or LAN connected players (up to 9) in classic kart racer style
- Varied gameplay with extra activities to earn money or gain popularity
- Take to the air on jumps and watch the results with instant cinematic cameras
- Several video post-processing effects to achieve great-looking visuals
- High quality water effects
- Ride the waves accompanied by a rich soundtrack
Aquadelic GT will be released in Q4 2007 for PC.
More articles about Aquadelic GT