Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a cinematic crime drama that tells a raw and gritty tale of two anti-heroes, one a flawed mercenary, the other a medicated psychopath, set in an intense third-person action shooter. Forced to embark on a violent and chaotic journey, hating each other every step of the way, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men features a gripping storyline, relentless third-person action and an innovative twist on the online multiplayer gameplay experience.
In the two-player Co-op mode, one player assumes the role of the ruthlessly efficient Kane, while the other controls the unpredictable and blackout-prone psychopath Lynch. The action continues online in the innovative and distinctly volatile Fragile Alliance multiplayer mode. Supporting up to eight players online, the multiplayer begins with all players on the same team fending off police and pulling off a high stakes heist. But the criminal coalition lasts only as long as it need to, as players can shatter the alliance at any moment by becoming a traitor and turning on their cohorts to try and make off with the cash.
- Tense and unpredictable experience: This is the violent and chaotic journey of two men: a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath. Each hates the other but must work together to save themselves and possibly the ones they love. Play Kane in single-player mode and either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence erupts in meticulously created "safe" worlds: Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when events get of out control. Crowded nightclubs and calm bank offices become scenes of sudden terror. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives.
- Wide variety of intense 3rd person game play: Rappel from buildings, firing on the run or from moving vehicles, launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners, hurl smoke, tear, and incendiary grenades
- Fast and intuitive combat: Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of surviving and reaching your goals. You can also fight alone as your crew AI will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, lay down cover, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves.
- Two-player co-operative game play: Team up and play the full story with a friend as either Kane or Lynch. On the big jobs, split the command of your crew. At any point in the game you can choose to play the next, or previous, levels in co-op.
- Innovative multi-player levels: Based on the game's themes for up to 8 players.
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, 'M' for Mature, is scheduleed for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, Nov. 13, 2007.
More articles about Kane & Lynch: Dead Men