Building on the pedigree of its predecessor, Conquest delivers all the standout features of the previous games while adding new features and new strategies. In skirmish, multiplayer or campaign mode, players will choose one of 7 Human civilizations or one of 7 Demon races, each with unique units and special abilities.
Seven Kingdoms: Conquest offers strategy fans the choice to play as human or demon in epic battles spanning 6,000 years on Earth. Starting in ancient Egypt in 3000 B.C. and ending in a final battle on a futuristic Earth, players will have to have their fingers on the pulse of their civilization as the two races clash every 1,000 years.
Features include the following:
- Seven human civilizations and seven different races of demons to play
- A full skirmish mode where players can set up battles between various combinations of humans and demons
- Automated resource gathering
- Heroes and greater beings that will join the humans and elemental forces that can be unleashed on Earth by demons
- Magic and technology that can be used by all sides
- Multiplayer support for up to eight-players via Internet and LAN
- A full orchestral-quality soundtrack
More articles about Seven Kingdoms: Conquest