Terrorist Takedown 2 is based on the Jupiter EX engine, which had previously been used in F.E.A.R., among other titles. The "2" in the title stands for a new quality brought into the series. Immerse yourself in a modern game environment with realistic physics and fantastic visual effects: the bullets rip plaster from the walls, clouds of dust are everywhere and you can see sparks from the guns, pieces of concrete fall1ng off and faithfully recreated roughness of all flat surfaces.
Face extremely dangerous and desperate opponents. They work in teams and can sneak up on you from behind, surround you , call in reinforcements, give each other cover or, when they are wounded, retreat from the battlefield or seek cover behind the nearest obstructions.
- Thrilling and captivating storyline, based on actual world events
- Varied areas of action: Arab towns and bazaars, mountain ravines, caverns and derelict military bases, and even and an ancient Persian palace.
- Incredible game physics based on the Havok engine provide the player with a dynatmic environment
- Fantastic opponent AI, dynatmic lighting and impressive special effects thanks to the Jupiter EX engine
- Multiplayer: battles between special units of different countries!
City Interactive plans to release Terrorist Takedown 2 in Q1 2008.
More articles about Terrorist Takedown 2