Medal of Honor Airborne Update v1.2
- Players can select "Remember Me" which will remember the user’s password and username.
- Players can now set a clan tag that will prefix every instance of the player’s name.
- Players can set an alias that will be display instead of the player's Username.
- Games can be created by a dedicated server without a player cap.
- All in-game screens will show 24 players correctly.
- Market Garden map is playable in all modes.
- Factory map is playable in all modes.
- Added more spawn points and second tier spawn points to prevent spawn camping.
- Player ping times now show up on the scoreboard.
- Server name now shows up on the scoreboard.
- Increased chat text time on screen.
- Moved the chat text up above the compass.
- "Say" text is now white and "TeamSay" text is now yellow.
- Removed auto taunts when a player dies.
- Fixed a crash that would send the player to a white screen.
- Fixed various clipping issues with geometry in Destroyed Village.
- Fixed a bug where players could walk through objects in Remagen.
- Fixed a bug where audio would become muffled after a map change.
- Fixed a bug where the server list wheel scroll didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the server list would refresh while scrolling and send the user back to the top of the list.
- Fixed an issue where the dedicated server crashed after entering an admin command.
- Fixed a bug that allows remote server to remember the last connection.
- The recoil on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the MP40 was increased in multiplayer.
- The recoil on the G43 was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the G43 was increased in multiplayer.
- The K98 grenade count was lowered from 4 to 3 and now has the same amount of grenades as the M1 Garand in Multiplayer.
- The damage on the Springfield was reduced in Multiplayer.
Medal of Honor Airborne Update Version 1.1
- Allows all clients to join dedicated servers.
Note: To run a dedicated server, the Medal of Honor Airborne Dedicated Server Application must be downloaded and installed.
Note: For information on the dedicated server, please read the Dedicated Server Readme.
- Fixed a bug where Match Awards wouldn't work with a dedicated server.
- Fixed a bug where player would become stuck in the sign-in menu after trying to create an account with a username already in use, then logging in using an existing account.
- Fixed a bug where Punkbuster messages would display during SP games.
- Fixed a bug where players are shown debug text when any player switches teams from Allies to Axis.
- Fixed a bug where if the Springfield's ammo is expended in the current clip in scope mode, the player does not leave scope mode to reload.
- Fixed a bug where the user could crash when selecting a game on the server list.
- Fixed a bug where the background of the "Terms and Conditions" screen is out of alignment.
- Fixed a bug where hovering the mouse over the sliders in the "Audio and Video" menus do not highlight them.
- Fixed a bug where exiting out of the "Controller Scheme" does not take the player to the options menu. The player is taken back to the game.
- Fixed a bug where 'Loading' text overlaps level portrait in loading screen for multiplayer matches at 800x600 resolution.
- Fixed a bug where the arrows in the "Custom Match" menu are not centered with the rest of the text when running in high resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play when scrolling the "Aim Sensitivity" slider bar in the in-game pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play in the multiplayer pause menu, indicating how loud the sound FX volume is after change.
- Fixed a bug where the player is prompted to save changes in the "Audio/Video" settings when there were no changes made.
- Fixed a bug where a specific tip text overlaps soldier art on single player enemy soldier load screens.
- Fixed a bug where non-localized text appears in training mission pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Extras Menu" is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Stats and Medals" screen is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where using the arrow keys to select an unlocked video removes the "Unlock Criteria" text from all video descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the cancel button is misaligned with its background when the user attempts to quit the game through the shell on the following resolutions: 1280x1024, 1360x1024, and 1600x1200.
- Fixed a bug where there is no "Remove from Favorites" button in the "Favorite Servers" submenu of the "Trusted Server list".
- Fixed a bug where the "Options / Controller" menu has a missing field across from the "Move / Lean" toggle option.
- Fixed a bug where if the player tries to join a multiplayer game with a host that has edited an INI file then the player cannot enter multiplayer without restarting the game.
- The M18 Recoilless Rifle and the Panzerschrek damage and damage Radius were both lowered in multiplayer.
- The "r" in PunkBuster was added in the credits
More articles about Medal of Honor Airborne