This is the story of young FBI agent Nicole Bonnet. Her first task is to solve a series of macabre murders where the victims are targeted as the wealthy and prominent of the community. The culprit’s weaponry is rare and leaves an unusual calling card by removing the heart of those they choose. The adventure begins in New York, but the clues will lead ambitious agent Bonnet as far as the Peruvian city of Cusco – the ancient capital of the Inca Empire, as well as on the border of the Amazon jungle.
City Interactive can confirmed that one of the main locations in the forthcoming adventure game Art of Murder will be the Peruvian city of Cusco. The city was once the capital of the Inca Empire and established around 1100 AD, it is now considered the archeological capital of America. All of the buildings are situated on original Inca foundations.
Art of Murder: FBI Confidential is a title intended especially for fans of adventure games, who enjoy the unsettling, dark atmosphere of thriller movies.
- A dark and intriguing storyline based on proven concepts and filled with unexpected twists, extraordinary characters, interesting dialogue and mind-tangling riddles
- An exceptional combination of classic solutions with innovative ideas, such as the possibility of the heroine's death
- Nearly 20 characters, approximately 100 riddles, 15 main locations (about 200 rendered views in total) and 5000 dialogue lines
- Incredibly detailed and varied pre-rendered sceneries, enriched with background animation –the graphics are designed by some of the best graphic artists and art directors in Poland.
- Three-dimensional characters who move in a natural way and cast realistic shadows
- High quality film scenes
- A gripping atmosphere, created through the combination of an extraordinary storyline, beautiful graphics, original music and realistic sound effects
- One of the longest and most exhilarating games in recent years
- Compatible with laptops
Schedule for release Q4 2007.
More articles about Art of Murder: FBI Confidential