The second chapter in this pulse-pounding adventure and driving franchise, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice increases the thrills with new multiplayer capabilities and promises to bring all of the excitement of a Hollywood blockbuster film.
More over-the-top than its predecessor, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice will have players taking the role of a commander who is the highest ranking operational officer as well as four new playable characters, all of whom are responsible for tracking down and bringing to justice five hardcore street gangs in and around Capital City. As a member of a special police unit known as the Pursuit Force, this time around players will engage in high-speed action to traverse land, air and sea in their continued battle to rid the city of crime which includes three new gangs.
Featuring more than 50 criminal cases set among seven distinct environments, players will have access to 12 different vehicle types which include hovercrafts and boss vehicles that are each unique and specifically designed for boss encounter missions. Extreme Justice also offers an expanded weapons arsenal to assist players in the pursuit of justice.
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice will also introduce multiplayer capabilities to the franchise with up to four players in Ad Hoc mode.
- New vehicles, weapons and stunts make for one of the most action-heavy games to come to PSP
- New Multiplayer mode makes pick-up and play even more fun
- Featuring epic boss missions with more action and outrageous boss vehicles than ever seen before
- Launches with more than 20 hours of diverse gameplay, with the availability of downloadable content packs for players to continue to extend their enjoyment of the game
- 12 vehicle types available throughout the game including classics that have been enhanced like helicopters, cars, jet skis, trucks, buses, bike and sidecar, and speed boats as well as new vehicles including hovercrafts
- More than 30 types of weapons at the player’s disposal including handguns, shotguns, machine guns, and some heavy artillery.
- Five notorious gangs to bring to justice, each in their own distinct section of Capital City. New gangs include:
- Raiders – A focused and professional group of modern pirates focused on incoming cargo
- Vipers – Rogue police led by a corrupt commander
- Syndicate – Armed bank robbers from the UK and Europe
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice is currently scheduled in Europe for fall 2007.
More articles about Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice