Patch 0.7 Notes
* Memory manager rewritten for better performance and stability.
* Fixed a UI-related memory leak.
* Fixed a clothing and armor texture-related memory issue.
* New Looking For Group interface that allows players to more easily find each other for creating specific groups.
* Reorganized the De-modificator, Augmentrex, and Nanoforge interfaces to appear in the left-hand panel area.
* Added an auto-transparency feature to the chat window.
* Players can skip all logo splash-screens with a single click.
* The difficulty of Nightmare has been rebalanced. More overall experience is earned in Nightmare levels, scaling of group experience and difficulty has been improved, and the overall level progression has been adjusted.
* Fixed skills being added to and/or removed from Shift activation when swapping weapons.
* Investing a skill point into an Aura skill will no longer automatically cause it to activate.
* Taunt skills are no longer reduced in effectiveness when in a group.
* Path of Righteousness now applies damage from offhand melee weapons.
* Prayer of Retribution can now be used while poisoned.
* Prayer of Healing can no longer be used while poisoned.
* The Summon Ember and Summon Fire Elemental skills no longer conflict when granted through items.
* Fixed a bug that caused Drain Power to charge an upfront power cost.
* Tempest’s targeting range has been increased and properly loses targets that move out of range.
* Fixed a bug which prevented Boneshards from having any effect on every other cast.
* Fixed a bug which prevented Evokers from using any other skills for two seconds after casting Boneshards.
* Hand of Nostrom correctly adds more beams as the skill level increases.
* Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the Warper minion icon to not display.
* Master of the Flame skill effects now display properly in the skill description tooltip.
* Engineer Drone behavior improved.
* Fixed a bug that allowed Repair Drone to be used at no cost.
* Drones will now level properly along with their owner. Existing Drones that are below your character’s level will automatically be raised to the correct level.
* Drones now receive correct health bonuses with skill level after they are re-summoned.
* Overshield now gives the correct amount of shields.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Homing Shot from activating properly.
* Fixed a bug with the Cannon Street Rails quest.
* Fixed a bug in the Helping Hands and Triage quests where Maxim and Arphaun occupy the same place.
* Fixed a bug with the Regular Customer quest where Slaughterbeast occasionally wouldn’t spawn as expected.
* Characters stuck in the Holborn station after completing the game in normal mode should be able to progress.
* Improved the drop rate of analyzers and various recipes.
* New blueprints have been added for Focus Items and Boots.
* Focus Items and Boots can now be made by crafters.
* Fixed a bug where already activated Auras would turn on and off when swapping weapons that grant Aura skills.
Guilds and Groups
* Fixed a bug where players were not seeing Guild invites.
* Introduced new Auto-Party logic to provide better matches.
* Fixed additional instances where players were sometimes randomly teleported when other people used portals.
* Players can now use the /stuck command when in Ghost form.
* Fixed rare instances where certain areas were impassible.
* Fixed a bug where Founders saw all character names in blue text.
* Fixed rare issues with being unable to properly apply the Multiplayer patch.
* Fixed a bug with mods on weapons not being properly equipped when loading a character.
* Fixed rare cases where the PRD became unusable.
* Fixed a bug where numerous pets would show up in Stations.
Special Subscriber Features
The survivors of London are keeping their spirits up by celebrating the season and sharing some Holiday goodies with our subscription members:
This mystic box transforms the junk you put in it into something new and wonderful. When you discover a new Transmogrifier formula, it is automatically stored in a special recipe list.
12 Unique Items
New Unique weapons spread across all three factions.
Patch Notes Disclaimer: While we make every effort to include all upcoming changes in our patch notes, please be aware that occasionally some changes are unintentionally omitted.
Hellgate: London v0.6 Patch Details:
• Fixed a known issue with the inventory user interface that caused the client to lock up.
• Fixed a bug which caused the Mini-game to sometimes become stuck.
• Fixed a texture memory leak that occurred when inspecting armor items. This will improve long-term memory usage, especially for players that frequently buy, sell, and analyze items.
• Overall memory usage improved, especially in Stations. This increases client stability, reducing “memory exhausted” crash issues.
• Many new UI sounds for better player feedback.
• New error message/sound when a character attempts to purchase an item without enough gold or room in their inventory.
• Prayer of Healing cannot be used while poisoned.
• Surge of Speed effects do not stack with Adrenaline boosts.
• The Summon Reaper cool down is now fixed and independent of other Minions.
• Escape displays its rate of use.
• Drones stats/items now save on logout.
• Drones now properly receive Armor and Shields when equipped with armor using the Armor Retrofit skill.
• Improvements to Haste Bot per-level effects.
• Molotov Assault now has a splash damage component in addition to its field effect.
• Fixed a bug that caused items equipped on an Engineer Drone to be unequipped when the Engineer summoned the Drone after changing levels.
• PDA quest item no longer drops to the floor.
• Fixed various known issues which prevented players from being able to continue interrupted side-quests.
• Quest items should no longer remain in the player inventory after the associated quest has been completed. Players with old quest items (such as Train Parts) associated with quests they’ve already completed or no longer have should find these items removed.
• Dual Focus and Dual Melee affixes no longer spawn.
• Rebalanced Health and Power regeneration affixes.
• Fixed known bugs that caused players to sometimes lose items.
• Fixed a bug with the Nanoforge that caused it to inaccurately modify the stats of higher-quality items.
• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Unique items to drop without special properties. Old unique items that did not have special properties are not changed by this fix. We are looking into whether we can fix the old items, but we don’t currently have a solution.
• Items dropped in the world now have slightly lower overall feed requirements.
• Analyzers now work as expected on stashed items.
• Random recipes (including those found at Crafters) no longer produce Unique items.
• Addressed numerous sync issues with Ravagers.
• More chests have been added to the Underground Cave passage set.
• Fixed known issues which occasionally prevented characters from being able to load or switch instances.
• Fixed several issues with players getting stuck in the world.
• Fixed a bug causing some players to become stuck at St. Paul’s in Nightmare difficulty.
• Fixed a bug that caused players to be randomly teleported under certain circumstances.
More articles about Hellgate