v1.06 fixes :
- Liberator alt mode.
- Skimmer alt mode.
- BMR - lights remaining on ground after entering Harbinger.
- BMR - building / repairing when in AM. removed.
- Golgotha alt mode.
- Cougar glitch when switching to AM and being on frame 31.
- Shortcut-Selection (eg. W) of unbuilt units/buildings.
- Corrupted Pathing after loading a savegame
- Errormessage on saving: OPSID ... not found... - removed
- S stops squads IMMEDIATELY now
- sometimes crash when starting a MP-session after playing a campaign mission.
- Squad-Shortcuts now also saved with savegames
- Batchmode-glitch (last frame of the cursor = wrong icon)
- Trying to use 128 MB on the gfx-card when available - scroll - performance improvement on most systems.
- Fixed a slight loss of Resource (Federals & Sentinel only).
- Fixed the invisible but still active GUI (loadgame) - panes after a savegame has been loaded which caused the user to accidentally delete or load their savegames ingame.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes-freeze on single-soldier-grouping actions with commanders.
- Building placing by LMB / - RMB cancels (in both LMB and RMB style)
- Whiteframe as clearly visibly border for the current viewport.
- Instant squad reaction on commands. (That one really rocks, i have to say, damned i could have tried this before.)
- Mines now display resources remaining in deposit.
- Federal BMR can no longer build / repair while in alternate mode.
Map / Script errors:
- Tunnel-crash in line 1614: fixed.
- Improved Formation-Dragging
- Deconstruction of own buildings (via DELETE)
- New standard handling for bomber-units (Icarus Bomber & Dominator) - units fly directly over targets.
Key upgrades in this version 1.05 include:
- A fix for the ‘Load game bug’ where the in-game menu would disappear;
- Added connection-loss handling;
- Added auto refresh of save games-list;
- Multi player chat messages for defeat, victory etc.;
- CTRL+0-9 / 0-9 grouping glitch.
SunAge takes place in a futuristic setting across 2 different worlds, ranging from a lush alien planet to an earth reduced to desolate wastelands and industrial cities. In the distant future, earth is dying and mankind retreats into sealed cities. Then a new cult called RaakZun arises, spreading chaos. Our hero battles to protect his Federation and aims to strike at the heart of the Raak Zun’s creed. This opens a gateway to an alien planet and frees up the way for lethal Sentinel drones, who will crush any life-forms that get in their way.
Lighthouse has also announced it has secured the North-American rights for SunAge and looks forward to bringing the game to a worldwide audience. Further news and plans regarding SunAge, including plans for a beta test later this year, will follow.
- 3 distinct races - Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel- each with their own units, buildings, technology advantages and disadvantages.
- Alternate modes for all units, dual functionality for greater tactical depth
- Exploit weaknesses in the enemies network while strengthening your own connection lines
- Formations: Intuitive formation handling and superior overview in battles
- Campaign: 24 map single player campaign with strong storyline
- Multiplayer: Old skool multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle
- Command queuing: Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and when you want them to do so.
- Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT): order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.
The anticipated releasedate now stands at November 2007.
More articles about SunAge