Building on the pedigree of its predecessor, Conquest delivers all the standout features of the previous games while adding new features and new strategies. In skirmish, multiplayer or campaign mode, players will choose one of 7 Human civilizations or one of 7 Demon races, each with unique units and special abilities.
“Longtime fans of the Seven Kingdoms series are really going to be impressed with the new features in Conquest,” said Brian Gladman, Senior Product Manager at DreamCatcher Games. “We’ve stayed true to the series while adding new content that is sure to make Seven Kingdoms: Conquest a successful title in a franchise that continues to stand out in the RTS genre.”
Features include the following:
- Seven human civilizations and seven different races of demons to play
- A full skirmish mode where players can set up battles between various combinations of humans and demons
- Automated resource gathering
- Heroes and greater beings that will join the humans and elemental forces that can be unleashed on Earth by demons
- Magic and technology that can be used by all sides
- Multiplayer support for up to eight-players via Internet and LAN
- A full orchestral-quality soundtrack
Seven Kingdoms: Conquestis set for worldwide release Q1 2008.
More articles about Seven Kingdoms: Conquest