Set in the time-honoured Roman Empire players will marvel at the incredible attention to detail, as they construct fortifications, build towers, gates and bridges, and pay for them with the new currency which has been implemented into the game for a challenging, enjoyable, and authentic quest to rule the World.
In "Imperium Romanum", the map of Pompeii offers a special challenge, as the volcano Vesuvius is considered to be extremely unstable. Again and again, the player has to deal with unpredictable earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so that the successful accomplishment of this scene becomes one of the most difficult missions to complete the game.
"Imperium Romanum" Features
- History mode with timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations
- Interactive mission mode: the players activate the goals when they choose
- Improved battle system where players commands their own armies
- Player-constructable bridges, fortifications, walls, towers and gates
- Introduction of currency, crime, historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines
- New interface design, and improved economy and overview dialogues
Imperium Romanum is scheduled for release in the UK, February 2008
More articles about Imperium Romanum