- Fixed issue where Seraphim sACU could use overcharge before upgrading. (done by selecting both unupgraded sACU and an ACU and giving overcharge command)
- Fixed issue where FA only player could innapropriately be another faction during online play.
- Seraphim T3 Sub Hunter - Reducing MaxRadius on torpedo to 70.
- Riptide, UEF T2 Amphibious Tank - Increasing Cost 20%.
- Seraphim T1 floating atillery - Increasing cost 50%. Mass cost is now 54.
- Nukes now do damage instantly instead of radiating slowly outward.
- HARMS, Cybran T3 Torpedo Ambushing System - Increasing MinWaterDepth
- Seraphim T2 Tactical Missle Defense - Increasing ProjectileLifetime.
- Novax, UEF Experimental Satellite - Reducing crash damage to 3000.
- Skyslammer, Cybran T1 mobile anti air - Decreasing Ground Gun damage by 50%. DPS is now 20.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is the next chapter in the Supreme Commander franchise that set the standard for scope and scale in the RTS genre. The game continues the epic story following the Infinite War, featuring an all-new single-player campaign, a new faction and a myriad of innovative multiplayer features. More than one hundred new units will give players access to cutting-edge strategic options, including fully realized navies, orbital weaponry and advanced counter intelligence technologies.
Cybran Land Units
- Fire Beetle - Mobile Bomb Must be moved into position and manually detonated. The Brick – Armored Assault Bot. Amphibious assault bot. Capable of attacking land and naval units.
- Megalith - Amphibious Mega Bot: Massive experimental bot. Equipped with dual proton cannons, AA defenses, torpedo launchers and anti-torpedo flares. Drops "eggs" that can be transformed into a single unit. Cybran Air Units
- JESTER – LIGHT GUNSHIP: Light gunship. Primary role is base defense. Effective against low-level ground units.
- WAILER – HEAVY GUNSHIP: Heavy gunship armed with Nanite missiles, Disintegration Pulse lasers and a radar jamming suite. Offers direct fire support.Cybran Naval Units
- BARRACUDA – SUB KILLER: Mid-level anti-naval unit. Equipped with mobile sonar stealth. Effective against surface vessels and submerged units. CI:18 Mermaid – Counter-Intelligence Boat.
Unarmed counter-intelligence vessel. Equipped with stealth field that counters enemy sonar and radar. Cybran Defensive Units
- HARMS – TORPEDO AMBUSHING SYSTEM: Submerged torpedo launcher. Capable of destroying the largest of enemy vessels. Cybran Construction Units
- HIVE – ENGINEERING STATION: Automatically repairs, reclaims, assists or captures any unit within its operational radius. Cybran Intelligence Units
- SOOTHSAYER – PERIMETER MONITORING SYSTEM: Offers complete line-of-sight within its operational area.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is expected to ship to retail outlets nationwide on November 6.
More articles about Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance