This update is currently scheduled to go live for all Lost Planet players around the globe on or about March 9.
• In the pre-game lobby, a country flag icon will be shown next to the Gamertag of each player. This will be especially helpful for determining location of the match host.
• In the pre-game lobby, an icon will be added next to each player’s Gamertag, indicating connection strength, speed and rating.
• In Team Elimination, Post Grab and Fugitive modes, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
• At the post-match Results screen, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
• At the post-match Results screen, Gamertags of the players who have left the session will be darkened.
• Sometimes in Fugitive mode there would be multiple Fugitives instead of just one - Fixed
• Occasionally, if an error occurred on the lobby screen, another lobby screen would be displayed on top of it - Fixed
• Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, the game would hang at the transition screen going from the lobby to the game and then reboot - Fixed
• Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, depending on the console, certain players in the match would become invisible for the duration of the match - Fixed
• Sometimes post-match Results screens would show players who did not participate in the match - Fixed
• Starting a taunt animation during a reload shortened the reload time as an exploit - Fixed
More articles about Lost Planet: Extreme Condition