The weapons and weapon platforms modeled in the game range from legendary fighters such as the P-51 Mustang to the Springfield sniper carbine. 16 summer and winter combat missions, realistic sound and graphics, plus fast-flowing action make for an exciting and satisfying gaming experience.
The battles will be fought both in the air and on the ground under diverse conditions, in different seasons: from summer through winter and in various places: from fields or villages up to the very centre of Berlin.
- huge range of weapons including fighter planes, tank and field cannon, mobile AA guns, tank and infantry machine guns, and sniper carbines
- chilling encounters with German Wunderwaffe
- great mission variety - from the turret guns of a Lancaster bomber to a nipers’ duel in the ruins of Berlin
- simple, intuitive point-and-click interface
- fully realistic sound effects
- detailed 3D environments with many special effects
- low system requirements allowing smooth gameplay on slower systems
Battlestrike: The Road to Berlin is scheduled for Q1, 2005.
More articles about Battlestrike: The Road to Berlin