Changes in v2.0.7:
- The amount of haste granted by a point of haste rating has been
increased by about 50%.
- 20 slot bags are now bind on equip.
- Any effect which benefits the victim of a critical strike will now
trigger even if resilience converted the attack from a critical
strike to a normal strike; this applies to melee, ranged, and spell.
The affected talents, abilities, and items are: "Eye for an Eye",
"Blessed Resilience", "Enrage", "Martyrdom", "Blood Craze", "Eye of
the Storm", and "Bonespike Shoulder".
- The Crust Bruster has had a loot icon and sound change.
- Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.
- When sharing a quest, the order logic has changed to check whether
or not the player has completed or is ineligible for the quest before
checking whether their quest log is full.
- If Primalist Thurloga is attacked and pulled off her pathing on the
way to summon Lokholar the Ice Lord, she will now properly path back
to the summoning ring to complete the event.
- PVP flags and graveyard nodes can no longer be captured through
Raids and Dungeons
- Players are no longer able to accept the quest "The Opening of the
Dark Portal" while the Black Morass encounter is engaged.
- In the Black Morass, Chrono Lord Deja will now properly spawn during
a Heroic Mode attempt.
- After completing the Black Morass encounter, all the additional mobs
in the zone will no longer all aggro.
- Durnholde Lookouts will now properly despawn after all 5 of the
Baracks in Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde are burned down.
- The items required to complete the Karazhan key quest can now only
be looted by the first group in the instance to reach them.
- Berthold the Doorman will now have a gossip option to teleport
players to the Shade of Aran's room. This gossip option only becomes
available when players have defeated the Shade of Aran.
- The aggro range for players when under the effect of "Incite Chaos"
while fighting Blackheart the Inciter in the Shadow Labrynth has
- Many creatures within Coilfang Resevoir have been slightly retuned.
- Many creatures within the Mana Tombs have been slightly retuned.
- Stability improvements in Multi-Threaded OpenGL support on future
OS X releases.
- The talent "Combat Potency" no longer causes rogues to have a chance
to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
- Players with multiple chat windows will no longer have fixed
channels (ie. general, trade) added back to the main chat window
every time they log on.
- Attempting to prospect less than 5 pieces of ore will no longer
cause a game crash. (Spanish Only)
- The Fel Reaver for "It's A Fel Reaver, But With Heart" quest will
now respawn properly if you wipe on the quest.
- Fixed the local defense channel so that it will properly change based
on the player's zone.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.6
- "Silencing Shot" now does only 50% of weapon damage instead of 75%.
- The base damage for "Arcane Shot" has been reduced by about 9% and the bonus damage from ranged attack power reduced from 20% to 15%.
- The bonus damage for "Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- The bonus damage for "Improved Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- Each rank of "Improved Fireball" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- Each rank of "Improved Frostbolt" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- "Counterspell" no longer triggers the global cooldown.
- "Mana Shield" now absorbs magical damage as well as physical damage.
- The bonus coefficient for "Shadow Word: Pain" has been reduced by about 9%. This should result in about 5% less damage done by "Shadow Word: Pain" for the typical priest.
- The "Frozen Shadoweave Boots" will now properly increase shadow damage.
- Players will no longer lose control of their character if they try to talk to an NPC while mobs are aggro on them.
- The /equip command will now work on pieces of gear that are not in
your primary bag.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to disconnect in
Hellfire Citadel:Blood Furnace.
- The "Corruptor" 4 piece set bonus will now be properly applied.
- The Legion Fel Cannons at Forge Camp Anger in Blades Edge will now
properly spawn above ground.
- The Arena queue tooltip will now show the arena that the player is
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried
to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect forming a
party with other members in the same area.
- Pet icons will now properly update in the Stables window.
- Improved the robustness of the pet action bar display. It is now
less likely to be accidentally blocked by addons.
- Players will no longer hear the gong sound repeated after initially joining
a queue for the battlegrounds.
- Having a group invite declined while queued via "Looking for More"
will no longer remove you from the queue.
- Nethershards will no longer cost honor to purchase but will cost
- Players will no longer be given access to both quest lines following
the Declaration of Allegiance to the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.5 (01/14/2007)
* Increased the maximum number of realms that can be listed in the Realm List.
* Created an option to disable UI Acceleration for users of select video cards experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface. To utilize this option, enter the following line to the Config.wtf file, located in the WTF subfolder of the game:
Set UIFaster "x"
Where x equals:
0 - This turns off all UI acceleration
1 - For Internal Use Only - DO NOT USE!
2 - Enables partial UI acceleration only.
3 - Enables all UI acceleration.
Set UIFaster "2"
Note: For users experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface, it is recommended to try option 2 in order to correct the problem. If this does not solve the issue, then use option 0 to disable all UI
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.4 (01/12/2007)
* Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
* Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
* Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
More articles about World Of WarCraft