“Titan Quest: Immortal Throne adds a new level of immersion and depth to the franchise, allowing players to delve deep into the Hades underworld,” said Brian Sullivan, president and lead designer, Iron Lore Entertainment. “With a myriad of new class and skill combinations, and over a dozen hours of exciting story-driven content to explore, newcomers and die-hard fans alike will enjoy groundbreaking RPG action.”
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne features a rich, original storyline with more than 12 hours of single-player content per difficulty level. New game-play features include an all-new skill mastery that combines with existing masteries to form eight new playable character classes. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne also adds dozens of terrifying new monsters, hundreds of unique weapons and an additional 10 levels of character and skill development.
- Allows players to bring existing and new characters to new heights, along with higher level equipment and skills
- The expansion pack features an entirely new skill mastery, which combines with existing skill masteries to create eight new exciting character classes.
- Quest through exotic locations in the Mediterranean area and ultimately descend across the river Styx into the heart of Hades. Defeat terrifying new monsters on your way to victory!
- A new type of rare equipment with a new slot on the character interface gives the player character a powerful bonus.
- A new type of NPC character that can create artifacts from recipes.
- Traveling NPCs will meet you in major cites throughout the ancient world, storing your most precious goods, and allowing you to transfer them between your characters
- Uncover hundreds of powerful new unique items as you quest through the Underworld of Hades.
More articles about Titan Quest: Immortal Throne