Infernal features a gripping storyline which takes players on an action-packed journey in a supernatural battle between Heaven and Hell. Gamers take on the role of Ryan Lennox – a fallen angel recruited by the Devil to restore the balance of good and evil. Lennox embarks upon a dangerous journey into a world of deception and betrayal, armed with special abilities and military grade weaponry.
“This is a third person shooter with a difference, Lennox is a supernatural mercenary with a heavily stocked armoury of superior firepower and a few extraordinary powers to help him in his sinister spiritual quest.” Said Larry Sparks, Head of Brands Management, Eidos.
Developed by Metropolis Software, Infernal takes advantage of the latest technological advances including real-life physics using Ageia’s PhysX engine. The game also boasts superior artificial intelligence offering gamers a world of enemies that are able to coordinate attacks and evade danger and return fire when under attack.
Eidos Europe confirmed the Infernal release date is set for 23rd February 2007.
- Stunning mixture of shooter and stealth action
- Control a huge amount of powerful weapons as well as supernatural infernal powers
- Interact with your environment to overcome your enemies
- Use different styles of melee attacks
- Explore a great variety of different environments
- Use spy gadgets to explore you’re surrounding
- Different effects of useable objects in the human and in the ghost form
- Clever and well trained opponents that uses their environment in a unique way
- Gripping storyline
- Absorb the live energy of your enemies to heal yourself
- Usage of a great amount of different vehicles
- Enormous number of details and state of the art graphic design
- Influences and changes of the environment will also change the way you have to play
More articles about Infernal