Rayman Raving Rabbids marks the return of the iconic video-game hero, Rayman, in his funniest and zaniest adventure ever. When the world of Rayman is threatened by a devastating invasion of crazed, out-of-control bunnies Rayman must rise up against his furry foes to foil their wicked plans. Utilizing an array of amazing new abilities, and with the help of magical creatures, Rayman must break out all the moves to save his world from these delirious bunnies and their hare-raising antics.
“It’s a real pleasure for me to be back working on an all-new Rayman,” said Michel Ancel. “After wrapping up Peter Jackson’s King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie, the team here in Montpellier sat down to talk about having some fun with Rayman and his universe. We are running into a bit of a problem, though, because our game has been invaded by thousands of raving mad and vicious bunnies, who have apparently been preparing this assault since the very first Rayman game. We are now sending an SOS to all motivated gamers to help us get rid of them as fast as possible!”
Xbox 360 Features
- Engage in contests that entertain the bunnies and gain popularity for Rayman in order to take over the Rabbids’ power! Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance, or engage in plunger-shooting action!
- Party with friends and experience the frenzied competition with up to four players in frantic and funny offline multiplayer trials.
- Become more and more popular in order to unlock and collect additional items, such as costumes, music, and items for Rayman’s prison cell. Create your unique style! Go punk, pop, rock, or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to outwit the bunnies.
- Rayman is one of the few games available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft that supports “Gesture Control” using Xbox LIVE Vision. Play up to 37 mini-games using this feature, including FPS and dance modes.
- Wacky character design and an imaginative, visually stunning world deliver a combination of cool style and fun-filled action.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids for Xbox 360 features an overall improved graphic quality that truly pushes the capabilities of the Xbox 360 hardware.
- Exclusive Xbox 360 Mini-Games iIncluding Bunnies Don’t Play Basketball and Bunnies Don’t Play Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Release: March 2007
More articles about Rayman Raving Rabbids