The story of Legend of the Dragon centers around 12 Chinese zodiac signs. Each has its own temple protected by a guardian; all guardians have individual powers unique to their zodiac symbol to help them defend their temple. The Zodiac Master – Woo Yin - plans to capture these powers. With these powers, he will be unstoppable in his fight for the dark side to reign over the world. When the Chinese martial arts student, Ang, is chosen over his twin sister Ling to be the next Golden Dragon destined to fight The Zodiac Master, Ling joins the dark side and takes up the dark and dangerous power of the Shadow Dragon!
Developed by French developer Neko Entertainment, the game features 18 playable characters each transforming into a magical temple guardian, 3 wireless multiplayer modes, 4 single player mode including a quest mode,18 destructible battle arenas and a responsive weather dynamic environment system. A unique special moves system is also introduced for the first time in a fighting game combat mechanics. In addition, one complete episode directly taken from the first season of the TV show will be available as an unlockable bonus.
In her quest for redemption Ling is lured to join the Zodiac Master on his mission to destroy the 12 lost temples of the ancient Chinese Zodiacs and their Guardian Warriors. In the battle between darkness and light both heroes and villains have magic wristbands that can transform them into half man half beast with the likeness and skills of the zodiac creature they represent. The game combines thrilling fighting sequences with a compelling story line all wrapped up in outstanding animations.
The guardians undergo a physical change when they are forced to defend their temple, a metamorphosis that reflects the skills and likeness of the zodiac creature they represent. The main goal is to ruin the plans of the Zodiac Master, who is attempting to attain these twelve astonishing ancient powers to become virtually unstoppable.
- Unleash the magical power of more than 19 Legend of the Dragon Heroes and willains-experience the innovative real time spell casting system
- Fight in 18 complete 3D destructible environments and annihilate your opponents with moves and combinations including in-game transformations, team and tag battles.
- Live the complete adventures of Legend of the dragon heroes in quest mode and collect power-ups to build your character’s magical strength.
- Compete in 8 different game modes ensuring hours of challenging gameplay
- PSP wi-fi multiplayer enable
- Utilizing the Wii’s unique Motion sensor controls
Legend of the Dragon is being developed by Freak Frog studios, a development team based in Barcelona that works exclusively for On Games.
More articles about Legend of the Dragon