EA's Burnout franchise has long been instrumental in launching the hottest tracks from the world's biggest artists, including songs from Yellowcard, All-American Rejects, Franz Ferdinand and more. This year's soundtrack features current hits, new tracks from the world's biggest artists, and a first look at several bands about to break big.
The complete soundtrack includes:ARTIST SONG ALBUM TITLE ¡Forward, Russia! Nine Give Me A Wall Alice In Chains Would? The Essential Alice In Chains Army Of Anyone It Doesn't Seem To Matter Army Of Anyone Army Of Me Going Through Changes Citizen Avril Lavigne Girlfriend Best D*** Thing B'z FRICTION Brand New The Archers Bows Have Broken The Devil And God… Bromheads Jacket Fight Music For The Fight Dits From The Commuter Belt Dead IDentities Long Way Out Music For The Waiting Room Earl Greyhound S.O.S Soft Targets Filter Hey Man, Nice Shot (Big Mac Mix) Short Bus Hot Hot Heat Give Up? Jane's Addiction Stop! The Best Of Jane's Addiction Killswitch Engage My Curse As Daylight Dies LCD Soundsystem Us V. Them Sound Of Silver Lifetime Haircuts And T-Shirts Lifetime Make Good Your Escape Beautiful Ruin Beautiful Ruin Maxeen Block Out The World Hello Echo N.E.R.D. Rockstar (Jason Nevins Remix) In Search Of… Saosin Collapse Saosin Senses Fail Calling All Cars Still Searching Shadows Fall Burning The Lives Threads Of Life Shiny Toy Guns Le Disko We Are Pilots Skybombers It Goes Off Sirens Sugarcult Dead Living Lights Out The Confession Through These Eyes The Fratellis Chelsea Dagger Costello Music The Have One Step Ahead Back To The Burning Wreck The Photo Atlas Red Orange Yellow No, Not Me, Never The Styles Glitter Hits (J.J. Puig Mix) Burnout: Dominator Exclusive The Sword Freya Age Of Winters Trivium Anthem (We Are The Fire) The Crusade Wired All Wrong Lost Angeles Break Out The Battle Tapes
"The Burnout series is an amazing, proven platform for launching the world's biggest songs and artists, and we're thrilled to be working with Avril Lavigne this year to help debut her new song "Girlfriend," said Steve Schnur, EA's Worldwide Executive of Music. "From pop to rock to metal Burnout Dominator is all about attitude and rebellion, which makes it a perfect fit for the 33 artists."
Burnout Dominator is an all-new installment of the legendary, multi-award winning Burnout series and challenges players to face off against a series of hot-blooded rivals in tests of reckless, aggressive driving. The game features an all-new "Maniac Mode," daring players to take down other drivers and string together massive combos of the wildest driving stunts without crashing.
- Master a new world tour: Battle across all-new tracks built for every style of racing. Drift around the traffic on open urban roads and race in the oncoming lane in claustrophobic city streets.
- Unprecedented speed: Drive like a maniac to max out your boost. Drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
- New ways to burn: Don't just throw caution to the wind in Maniac mode –
pulverise it. Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar!
- Signature Shortcuts: Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track. Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave those precious seconds off your race times.
- Unique rides: Every car offers a unique experience, and you need to master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour.
- Domination Points: Win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series.
- Join the party: Pass the PSP or Analog Controller (DUALSHOCK 2) and own the competition in Party Play Mode or go head to-head in split-screen Multiplayer Mode on the PlayStation 2 and in Ad Hoc Mode on the PSP.
- Scoresync functionality: Exclusive to PSP. Synchronise your game with friends on game completion and then smash their best race times and scores.
- Downloadable game content: Extend your game experience on the PSP by downloading exclusive new tracks after game launch.
Burnout Dominator will ship in 2007 under the EA brand and is developed by EA's UK Studio team in Guildford, UK.
More articles about Burnout Dominator