The debut set, Stargate SG-1, features robust organized play support and a physical redemption program called "Through the Gate," where players collect a full set of a particular expansion of digital cards and will in turn redeem that digital set for a set of corresponding physical cards.
The Stargate TCG immerses players in the vibrant Stargate universe as they assemble their favorite SG characters into teams and send them on missions throughout the galaxy. Breakthrough gameplay allows characters to "learn" from their successes and enhance their abilities as the game progresses. With three unique ways to win and nearly 300 cards in the initial set, players have an endless supply of strategies available as they take on alternating roles of both heroes and villains of the Stargate television series.
Each 60-card starter deck includes four team character cards based on the main heroes of the show, such as scientists Samantha Carter and Daniel Jackson, Air Force officer Jack O'Neill, and the alien warrior Teal'c. Each 11-card booster pack contains additional characters, in-game obstacles, new adversaries, and gear for your squad.
- The premiere set, SG-1, features four different 60-card starter decks to choose from featuring: Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Teal'c, and Daniel Jackson with foiled team character cards.
- 11-card booster packs contain additional characters, obstacles, adversaries and gear
- Beautifully detailed cards feature hundreds of high-quality images from Stargate SG-1
- Upcoming releases will add to the depth of SG-1 and incorporate Stargate Atlantis for endless strategic combinations
- Managing your collection of cards is quick and easy with the online deck
- builder and card management systems
- Shuffling, card handling and game rules are managed automatically, leaving
- players free to focus on gameplay
- Players can compete in online tournaments and leagues, with rewards of
- free cards and increased player rankings in worldwide standings.