Players can lead their homeworld to supremacy by a variety of methods – military conquest, cultural achievement or political domination. Maelstrom takes place against a backdrop of strife in the Republic; the Emperor has disappeared and tensions between his followers and rival separatists threaten to pull all of the galactic races into full-scale war. As fighting spreads across the galaxy and cagey diplomats and politicians bid for power in the neutral ground that is the Star Chamber, scholars unearth an ancient legacy, one that all races believe key to its destiny.
- Play for Free! Free download access to tutorial single-player campaigns and multiplayer practice games.
- Innovative hybrid game play combines the best features of turn-based strategy and trading card games
- Multiplayer support for up to four players
- Ten races to choose from, each with a unique special ability
- Over 20 single-player scenarios that tell the story of The Harbinger Saga
- Single-player Skirmish Mode allows players to tune their decks against an AI opponent before facing opponents online
- Various tournament formats are offered 24/7, including constructed, sealed deck, and booster draft play
More articles about Star Chamber: The Harbinger Saga