Purchase new weapons and abilities each round in an extraordinary arms race to increase your options and open up new tactics for your team. Gather your team from four different magical races, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. And fight for control of a magical artifact that can shape the course of the world.
- Gametypes—In Raid, RNA Global has secured the area around the artifact but have not yet acquired the knowledge of how to touch or move the artifact. The Lineage, however, has learned the ability to pick up and move the artifact and have decided to raid RNA Global to steal the artifact.
- Environments—Sitting in and around the city of Santos, Brazil, five different areas are being fought over between The Lineage and RNA Global. Each environment will have multiple maps, each with their own objectives.
- Weapons—From the incredibly short-range Katana to the powerful Sniper rifle, weapons in Shadowrun™ play a major role in both tactics and strategy.
- Tech—Cybernetic enhancements and individual enhancements are new technologies on the battlefield but they have already started paying dividends. A properly equipped modern soldier can travel both faster and quieter, gather data at incredible speeds and confuse his enemies in ways the previous generation of soldiers could only dream about.
- Magic—Magic, while often more subtle in use than machine guns or rocket launchers, reshapes the battlefield in ways never before seen.
- Races—The different races in Shadowrun each bring unique abilities to combat. Ranging from the Troll’s hardening ability to the Dwarven capacity for absorbing magic, the race you choose will help decide the flow of the battle around you.
More articles about Shadowrun