Players start with one car on the Eiger Nordwand track in the Swiss Alps. When the track is completed within the time limit, another car is unlocked. There are nine further cars to unlock in this way, including a Ferrari 599 – the first time a Ferrari has appeared in Gran Turismo. In another first, Gran Turismo HD Concept’s Time Trial will bring into effect the first Gran Turismo online rankings system. For the first time, players will be able to track who the best Gran Turismo driver is – and we expect a lot of dedication to be put in.
PlayStation Network will be the place to be once your PS3 is out of the box. It’s simple:
- Connect your PS3 to Broadband
- Follow the in pack instructions to sign up your PS3 on PlayStation Network
- Go to the PS Store
- Select Gran Turismo HD Concept and download for free
- Gran Turismo HD Concept is free to download from PS Store
- The first Gran Turismo title to support online rankings
- Stunning 1080p High Definition graphics – only possible with the power of PS3
- Next generation vehicle handling makes Gran Turismo HD Concept the most advanced Gran Turismo title yet
- Players can tackle the course in regular Time Trial and new Drift Trial modes
Gran Turismo HD Concept goes online on PlayStation Network on March 23rd – as soon as PS3 hits stores.