Pushing the limits of the PSP and the PS2, Burnout Dominator features the most explosive visuals seen on the platforms, engaging multiplayer modes to suit, and a PSP exclusive feature that allows you to synchronise your game with your friends and thrash their high scores and race times.
With a host of unlockable features, awards and exclusive downloadable content on the PSP, Burnout Dominator will keep you locked in vehicular combat this coming spring.
The latest chapter in the legendary Burnout series, Burnout Dominator challenges gamers to the ultimate skill-based test of reckless driving - including the return of "Burnouts" - daring gamers to empty their entire boost meter in one go, and chain their boosts for insane speed.
Also new this year is Maniac Mode, which pits gamers against the clock in the ultimate test of irresponsible creativity behind the wheel - players are challenged to create the biggest combos of reckless driving moves to score big. Drifting, boosting, jumping, shortcuts, takedowns, wrong way driving, near misses - it's all in play!
- Battle across all-new tracks built for every style of racing. Drift around the traffic on open urban roads and race in the oncoming lane in claustrophobic city streets.
- Drive like a maniac to max out your boost. Drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
- Don’t just throw caution to the wind in Maniac mode – pulverise it. Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar!
- Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track. Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave those precious seconds off your race times.
- Every car offers a unique experience, and you need to master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour.
- Win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series.
- Pass the PSP or Analog Controller (DUALSHOCK 2) and own the competition in Party Play Mode or go head to-head in split-screen Multiplayer Mode on the PlayStation 2 and in Ad Hoc Mode on the PSP.
- Exclusive to PSP. Synchronise your game with friends on game completion and then smash their best race times and scores.
- Extend your game experience on the PSP by downloading exclusive new tracks after game launch.
More articles about Burnout Dominator