After her initial DS debut, Mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in Cooking Mama: Cook Off—a unique 2 player family game designed specifically for the Wii home video console. Step-by-step, recipe-by-recipe, help Mama cook international dishes from 10 different nations and watch as the realistic foods actually change in appearance based on your actions!
- The Wii Remote is your ultimate cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more! Hold and point it in many different ways depending on the task (i.e. upright to mash potatoes, lengthwise to fry in a pan, etc.) to get the real sensation of cooking in a kitchen!
- All-new Cooking Challenge Mode lets you and a friend go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer cook off to determine who can cook the fastest with the fewest mistakes
- Use 250+ foods to create 55 real world dishes from 10 different nations: Japan, America, France, India, Mexico, England, China, Spain, Germany and Italy. You can even make desserts like cream puffs and pudding too! From hot dogs to pan fried crab to bouillabaisse, Cook Off challenges you to make it all!
- Play against 10 unique computer controlled international characters to earn unique items for your kitchen
- Realistic graphics with real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- Practice mode allows you to fine tune your cooking skills without being judged
- Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama’s expectations as you unlock new dishes.
Cooking Mama: Cook Off is scheduled for Q2 2007.
More articles about Cooking Mama: Cook Off