Chariots of War (PC)
In Chariots of War, players can build hundreds of buildings and city improvements, and collect 9 different resources such as Myrrh, Gems and Horses. On the darker side of empire, players will have a wide variety of soldiers to recruit and utilize as they crush all opposition to their absolute primacy. Field light troops like skirmishers and auxilia or just go for ancient armoured units like chariots and battle carts.
Chariots of War Features:
- Play one of 58 different nations on a large & beautiful grand campaign map covering the whole Middle East including 164 cities and 80 minor settlements. There are 10 types of nations each with their own unique units. Smaller campaigns are also included for gamers who want a shorter game.
- Put your General in command of your army fighting real-time battles under the fog of war
- A Random event system that depicts the Era in colourful detail, recreating historical phenomena such as Earth-quakes, Floods and Locust plagues.
- The Happiness and welfare of the inhabitants of your cities will depend on overpopulation, recruitment levels, garrisons and food, and by developing temples, entertainment and other buildings you keep revolution at bay
- Advances will increase the development of your tribe.
- Recruit units from nearly thirty different troop types for you invincible armies
- Barbarian tribes will roam the land, attacking anything they encounter.
- Trade allows you to buy and sell the 9 resources. Different areas of the map have access to different resources so trade is key.
- Diplomats can be sent out to gather information. You can eject enemy diplomats in a number of gory ways.
Major League Baseball 2K7 (GBA/NDS/PS2/PS3/Xbox/X360)
"Our development team has worked incredibly hard to deliver what we believe is the next generation standard for baseball video games," said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio. "Baseball is a sport comprised of passionate fans who expect all the details to be spot-on, and with Major League Baseball 2K7, I believe that even the most pure of baseball purists will be pleased with what we're giving them."
Major League Baseball 2K7 sets the visual standard with Signature Style - over 300 unique player animations raise the level of authentic detail. Gamers will instantly recognize the unique pitching styles, batting rituals, and characteristic movements of their favorite MLB® players. Major League Baseball 2K7 offers a range of new replay camera perspectives showcasing the high quality of the next generation visuals, including camera shots outside ballparks, dynamic camera shots of highlight plays, unique camera angles of each batter at the plate and much more.
Major League Baseball 2K7 features the best collection of commentators assembled in any baseball video game. Featured studio commentators Jeanne Zelasko and Steve Physioc lend their talents in developing the storyline of the ballgame with team histories, player analysis, and entertaining comments before the first pitch of each game. When the players take to the field, the extraordinary voices of Jon Miller, partnered with Hall of Fame(TM) legend Joe Morgan, tell the tale of every pitch and at bat with remarkable insight, delightful humor, and the trademark style that has made this duo the best commentary team in the business.
Featuring New York Yankee captain and seven time All-Star shortstop Derek Jeter, Major League Baseball 2K7 is rated "E" for Everyone and is available now for the Xbox 360 and Xbox for $59.99 and $29.99, respectively, the PS3 and PS2 for $59.99 and $29.99 respectively and the PSP system for $29.99. Major League Baseball 2K7 for the GBA and the NDS will be released this spring.