Designed to challenge the brain, Honeycomb Beat requires players to use the Nintendo DS stylus to manipulate Honeycombs. Touching a Honeycomb, which is white on one side and colored on the other, changes both its color and that of all the adjacent panels. Using this intuitive mechanic, the player must meet certain level-based objectives, such as creating specific shapes or turning the entire game board a certain color.
The first music-driven puzzle game for the Nintendo DS, Honeycomb Beat features intuitive touch screen gameplay and more than 200 unique puzzles to energize your mind. Solve each puzzle by touching on a Honeycomb tile, which will change the colors of the tiles around it. Line up tiles of the same color to eliminate them or create different shapes and patterns. Solve mind-bending challenges of increasing complexity in Puzzle Mode, or play through Evolution Mode where the board advances upwards and you have to eliminate lines before it’s too late.
- The only puzzle game with a music theme on Nintendo DS
- Intuitive gameplay controlled entirely with the stylus
- Over 200 different puzzle challenges and multiple modes of play
- Energize your mind – the better you play, the better your “Brain Evolution” rating
- Two unique modes of play with different goals and gameplay options
- Unlock new music, backgrounds and themes as you advance
Honeycomb Beat will launch for the Nintendo DS in Spring 2007.