Updated to support a high-definition soda shop experience, “Root Beer Tapper” puts players behind the bar, face-to-face with salivating customers. They must ensure that patrons’ root beer mugs are filled to the brim or risk losing a job. Great service with a smile, on the other hand, can earn players extra points in the form of tips.
You can attempt the thirst-quenching thrill game alone, or tap into multiplayer mode to stave off parched cowboys, athletes, punk rockers and even a few aliens. The best bartender can boast his or her score on the Xbox Live Leaderboards.
“Root Beer Tapper” will be available worldwide (excluding Korea and Japan) for 400 Microsoft® Points.
- Authentic to the original game, “Root Beer Tapper” on Xbox Live Arcade brings you a classic favorite.
- Take on a bar full of thirsty folks in “Root Beer Tapper” and see if you can keep their mugs full.
- Grab the empty mugs before they slide off the bar.
- Earn extra points by collecting tips.
- Locate and open the one can that has not been shaken up and serve it up to waiting patrons in the bonus rounds.
- Enjoy high-definition support for detailed graphics.
- Play either locally or over Xbox Live* in co-op or versus modes.
- Have your scores posted on the Xbox Live Leaderboard. High scores are tracked for the current week and also for all-time arcade, co-op and versus game modes.
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 gamerscore points.
You can download “Root Beer Tapper” beginning Wednesday, Feb. 7, at 1 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade.
“Root Beer Tapper” is rated E for Everyone.