A number of you have been reporting about Video/Audio synch issues. We currently have a fix planned and in place for the game, however, here is an intermittement fix which should do the trick.
This temporary fix may not fix the problem on all system configurations, especially on machines that do not meet or exceed the minimum system requirements. That should be fairly obvious :o)
IMPORTANT -- We highly recommend not setting the process priority any higher than "AboveNormal."
- Run the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Demo.
- Press Alt + Tab to minimize the demo and switch back to Windows.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to bring up the security prompt and click on "Task Manager".
- Select the "Processes" tab and look for DemoGame.dat in the list.
- Right-click on DemoGame.dat, select "Set Priority", and then select "AboveNormal" from the submenu -- this option is one step up from the default "Normal" setting.
- Windows will prompt you with a similar warning. Select "Yes".
- Switch back to the game by clicking on the button in the Windows task bar.
The syncing issue should be resolved the next time you watch a video in the game. Note: You will need to repeat this procedure each time you run the demo.
And again, this is just an intermittent fix, we have the official fix in the game, so not to worry.
In 2047, Tiberium has blanketed the Earth, which is now divided into zones based on the level of Tiberium infestation. Pristine Blue Zones represent 20% of the planet’s surface and are the last refuge of the civilized world. Partially habitable Yellow Zones make up 50% of the planet’s surface; most of the world’s population lives in these war-torn and ecologically ravaged areas. The remaining 30% of the planet is uninhabitable, a Tiberium wasteland swept by violent Ion Storms. Red Zones are like the surface of an Alien planet.
The infamous Kane has returned to lead the Brotherhood of Nod in a massive global assault on the Global Defense Initiative and the few remaining Blue zones left on the planet. Only you can stop him. The fate of humanity – and the planet – is in your hands.
Featuring state-of-the-art, next-generation graphics, an epic story with live action, full-motion video sequences, and the classic fast-paced C&C style of play, C&C 3 sets the standard for the single player RTS experience.
When you decide to test your skills online, a suite of truly innovative features, such as the ability to transform online battles into a spectator sport, unfold.
Welcome back, Commander.
- The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- In a vast open-world ‘theatre of war’ where each decision you make matters, you’ll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- Observe, broadcast, and compete in thrilling online battles with innovations including all-new interactive spectator modes, VoIP communication, player commentary, and more.
- High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game’s epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse cast.
- The game AI matches your style of play - choose from distinct AI playing styles such as ‘rushing’, ‘turtling’, and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Fully evolved side-bar interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- With multiple online game modes, all-new multiplayer maps, and a fully featured content editor, go online to see how you stack up in RTS’ ultimate forum.