With revolutionary dynamically deformable terrain, proprietary next-generation graphics, bone-jarringly realistic physics, and competitive bumper-to-bumper racing, SEGA Rally Revo will set a new benchmark in its genre with a high-tempo driving experience that is every racing fan's driving fantasy.
Vehicle selection affects driving strategy in SEGA Rally Revo, as race course surfaces dynamically deform upon repeated contact with vehicle tires and changing weather effects. SEGA Rally Revo features a variety of fully deformable surfaces, from gravel-littered tracks and smooth tarmac roads, to snow-covered mountain passes. This means no two laps will ever be the same, and drivers can skillfully lower their lap times as they hurtle their chosen world-renowned rally vehicles down photo-realistic courses only made possible on next-generation hardware.
Driving skills will also be tested by SEGA Rally Revo's advanced AI which allows NPC drivers to dynamically adapt their driving style to the varied racing surfaces. Players can enjoy a comprehensive single-player campaign as they travel the globe racing the best drivers in the world. SEGA Rally Revo also features online capabilities, with multiplayer splitscreen modes offering an extremely competitive rally experience against drivers around the world.
- Bumper to bumper Rally racing: Close competitive Rally racing with multiple cars on track racing bumper to bumper across Rally inspired environments.
- Deformation: Fully deformable environments & surfaces that will ensure no two laps, let alone a race, will be the same.
- Speed & adrenaline: Fun, looping tracks, with a wide variety of surface types and vehicles including 4WD, 2WD & Classic vehicles.
- A driving fantasy: Set to offer a wonderfully vibrant graphical world, featuring 8 different environments each taking inspiration from exotic locations around the world.
- Competition: Advanced AI, multiplayer and online capabilities will ensure a healthy level of competition for all standards of driver.
- Immediacy: Arcade accessibility with simulation depth.
More articles about SEGA Rally: Revo