The world at the end of the 21st century: California is tightly controlled by the dictator Lou Baxter. Anyone who dares to oppose him is systematically tracked down and imprisoned without trial. They have only one way out - taking part in THE SHOW. In it, the prisoners have to entertain a home audience by competing as "Team Outlaws" against the teams of The Show. The battlefield is an enormous artificial island with a holographical landscape, 20 miles off the Californian coast. The democratic East infiltrates its best top agent Frank Harris. Disguised as an outlaw, he takes up the fight against Baxter and his Show teams to bring an end to the reign of terror.
- Tactical fights with hundreds of units!
- 15 different mech types!
- 21 different infantry units!
- Countless enhancement possibilities and special abilities!
- Single player campaign: Fight as top agent Frank Harris against the two Show teams!
- 10 multiplayer maps for up to 4 players!
- Realistic ragdoll physics simulation!
More articles about The Show