The magical portals, the only links between the shattered islands of Eo, are losing their powers! On a dangerous mission to save them, the Shaikan discover the ruins of an ancient culture that once carried incredible power: The Shapers. Two of them survived the war, which had brought an end to their dominion, in an ageless slumber - but now one of them has been awakened! His power, born of magic believed lost, threatens Eo like no other enemy before… but there are hints of a lordly race, thought to have died out long ago, and with these hints comes hope for powerful allies: Dragons!
- Seamless blend of role-playing action & real-time strategy:
- Continuation of the legendary story in an exciting campaign with spectacular new landscapes, with more than 30 hours of playing time!
- More RPG-experience through special hero-quests: the companions of your Avatar open quests that will provide them with additional abilities.
- A consistent world: players will also visit familiar cities from SpellForce 2, where massive changes are taking place – never before has an RTS been so capable of telling a continuous story!
- Command the additional Shaikan faction with its mighty Drago n titan!
- An expanded skill tree offers the new Shaikan section for even more customized hero development.
- Units of the Shaikan can choose between several upgrades allowing you to adapt them to your tactics.
- Summoning magic allows you to conjure loyal companion animals!
- Choose from hundreds of new equipment items, and create powerful crafted set items!
- New maps for the free multiplayer mode: face the most legendary warriors in the Arena Quest!
- Measure your group of heroes against those of other players in skirmish mode in the Fortress of Decision.
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm will be available in stores late March 2007
More articles about SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm