Thrilling fight choreographies, gripping characters and realistic worlds create new dimensions in the genre. The title also introduces new benchmarks in content. Experienced script editors link the cinematic story with maximum gaming freedom in a medieval fantasy world.
Two Worlds has some of the most epic and fluid melee combat to hit the action RPG genre to date, but that’s not the only tool you’ll be using to smite your enemies! The new “Sneak Mode” offers the player a chance to get up close and personal with adversaries before deciding their fate. Surgical accuracy with a blade gives “one hit kills” a whole new meaning. Not feeling bloodthirsty at the moment? How about picking a pocket for some useful wares? Not only will sneaking help you with your interpersonal relationships, but Guards and Watchtowers will have a hard time keeping track of your stealthy moves as you slip through the gates.
To keep you well apprised of your sneaky status, there’s even a visual indicator above your target’s head. A green eye, half closed will appear – if you’re in danger of being seen the eye will open a bit and turn from green, to yellow, to orange and bright red if you’re seen. Sneaking is an active skill that you’ll upgrade in game; therefore your success rate is directly proportionate to your skill level. Not only that, but common sense should play a role as well. In the depths of a swamp at 3am by the light of the moon and the tendrils of a damp fog swirling about, your odds for success are going to be pretty good. However, if you’re out in the town square at noon doing your slithering act – someone will probably notice that weird guy creeping around. Be smart about it and you’ll be able to pull off some impressive maneuvers.
- Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
- Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
- Unique magic system. The Players are allowed to assemble their own magic spells.
- Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
- Recently expanded multiplayer capabilities will now allow 1000's of players.
- Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
- Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology
More articles about Two Worlds