I. FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
- Added a new multiplayer map.
- Fixed crash on using the Alt+Num combination (hotkey for deselecting a squad).
- Updated mission logic in single player mode.
- Updated AI behaviour (Ascension and Remnant) on all levels of difficulty – Battle mode.
- Updated Heroes gaining experience system (Direct Control mode).
- Updated Heroes gaining experience system (and availability of special attacks) - single player campaign.
- Fixed grouping Bio-Thralls in squads with other units issue.
- Updated game controls settings and fixed a few hot key issues.
- Added a “set to default” button for the game control section.
- Updated game saving loading functionality – fixed saving resource level and Heroes experience issues.
- Updated replay functionality - fixed cases of game desynchronization.
- Updated statistics calculation algorithm.
- Fixed issue with incorrect extraction of grass maps.
- Updated attacks for a number of units: Ice Hammers, Pegasus Strike.
- Added current version number display in front end.
II. MULTIPLAYER MODE FIXES & UPDATES
- Updated user notification (network errors, disconnections etc.).
- Updated Multiplayer UI.
- Updated game lobby chat functionality (added chat channel support) and in-game chat.
- Fixed issue with discarding user “Ready” status in case a new player connects to the game.
- More stable LSG connection to DemonWare.
More articles about Maelstrom