TES IV: Oblivion v1.2 Fixes :
- Improved LOD visual quality for landscape.
- Optimizations to file loading system.
- Taking items from dead owned creatures is no longer a crime.
- Fixed issue where lock/unlocked states on doors would occasionally be stored incorrectly in a save game.
- NPCs no longer pop into view after player cancels out from the Wait menu.
- Fixed memory leak with sitting in a chair multiple times.
- The reflection from the environment map in windows now displays properly.
- Fixed an issue where player is still in combat even though the creature is no longer present.
- Player can no longer fast travel when paralyzed.
- Fixed infinite dialogue loop when arrested by guards who have high disposition to you.
- Fixed issue where guards would not properly report crime if they were pickpocketed.
- Summoned creatures properly fade away when they are created from a leveled list.
- Fixed issue where stolen items would lose their stolen status if the player character was female.
- Fixed crash that would occur with NPCs loading in with arrows.
- Pickup sound effects no longer play during the loading screen.
- If you attack a creature owned by you, crime is no longer reported.
- Fixed issue with LOD not loading in properly when entering/exiting worldspaces.
- Fixed infinite soul gems exploit by dropping and picking up stacked soul gems.
- Fixed a crash with summoning a creature and immediately exiting the cell.
- Fixed a crash with stealing an object, exiting and immediately
re-entering an interior.
- Fixed issue where an NPC would occasionally not perform the proper idle animation.
- Fixed an occasional crash when a creature loses detection on the player.
- Fixed an occasional crash with NPCs who were not loaded going into combat.
- In Light the Dragonfires, fixed issue where improper journal would appear if you closed an Oblivion gate.
- In Till Death do They Part, fixed an issue where Melisande would not properly give you Cure Vampirism potion.
More articles about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion