Changes in v2.0.10:General
- Some logic was fixed in the "Natural Remedies" quest so that Pathaleon the Calculator's Image will always spawn during the ritual.
- Goliathon and his shardlings can no longer be pulled to nearby areas that have guards.
- More fixes implemented in the "It's a Fel Reaver, But With Heart" quest to keep the Scrapped Fel Reaver from breaking.
- The Orb of the Blackwhelp and Hallowed Wands can no longer be used in combat, and the transformation will be canceled if the player receives damage.
- The Scrap Reaver in Netherstorm repairs reduced from 10,000 health to 8,500 health over 10 seconds.
- Battle of the Crimson Watch
- Illidari Mind Breaker has been weakened.
- Illidari Highlords can now be CC'ed but not Charmed.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Slicer" has been increased to 2625 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Quickblade" has been decreased to 1125 arena points and changed to offhand only.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Cleaver" has been increased to 2625 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Hacker" has been decreased to 1125 arena points and changed to offhand only.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Pummeler" has been increased to 2625 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Bonecracker" has been decreased to 1125 arena points and changed to offhand only.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Right Ripper" has been increased to 2625 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Left Ripper" has been decreased to 1125 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Shanker" has been increased to 2625 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Shiv" has been decreased to 1125 arena points and changed to offhand only.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's War Edge" has been decreased to 1000 arena points and the speed changed to 1.9.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Spellblade" has been increased to 3150 arena points.
- The cost of the "Touch of Defeat" has been decreased to 1000 arena points.
- The cost of the "Gladiator's Endgame" has been decreased to 1125 arena points.
- The cost of the "Idol of Tenacity" has been decreased to 1000 arena points.
- The cost of the "Libram of Justice" has been decreased to 1000 arena points.
- The cost of the "totem of the Third Wind" has been decreased to 1000 arena points.
- When the duration of "Cyclone" ends, area buffs such as "Leader of the Pack", "Tree of Life", and "Moonkin" will now be correctly resumed.
- "Bear Form" now grants 25% increased stamina instead of 25% increased health.
- "Dire Bear Form" now grants 25% increased stamina instead of 25% increased health. In addition, the armor bonus has been reduced from 450% to 400%.
- The multiplier on base weapon damage for "Mangle (Bear)" ability has been changed from 130% to 100%. In addition, the bonus damage has been reduced by the same ratio.
- "Savage Fury" no longer affects "Mangle (Bear)".
- "Savage Fury" no longer applies to "Maul" or "Swipe".
- The critical damage bonus on "Predatory Instincts" reduced from 3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- "Improved Leader of the Pack" can no longer get critical heals.
- The armor bonus from "Moonkin Form" has been increased from 360% to 400% (to match Dire Bear Form).
- The rage normalization equation has been adjusted to grant more rage.
- The slowing affect from "Avenger's Shield" is now considered a snare, so snare removal and immunity affects will now work on it.
- The base healing percent from "Vampiric Embrace" has been reduced to 15% from 20%. In addition, this ability can no longer get critical heals.
- "Silent Resolve" no longer reduces threat generated by Shadow spells.
- Prayer of Mending now has a 10 second cooldown.
- Mass Dispel will now target immunity effects first.
- Circle of Healing mana cost reduced by 25%.
- The effectiveness of "Fade:Rank 7" has been increased by approximately 25%.
- The damage absorption of "Power Word: Shield" added by the caster's bonus healing has been increased to 20%.
- The clearcasting effect from "Elemental Focus" now triggers on all spell critical strikes, rather than a chance on any spell hit.
- The shaman will no longer generate additional threat when "Unleashed Rage" triggers.
- The free Lightning spell cast from "Lightning Overload" will now cause reduced threat.
- "Stoneclaw Totem" now has a 50% chance to stun attackers for 3 sec. when struck.
- The bonus of the "Wrath of Air" totem now applies to healing spells as well.
- "Demonic Tactics" now grants increased critical strike chance to you and your demon pet, instead of increased damage.
- The rage normalization equation has been adjusted to grant more rage. The typical warrior should see an increase of 15% to 20% in their rage generation.
- All warriors had their critical strike chance adjusted upward slightly (about 1%).
- "Thunder Clap" is now useable in Defensive Stance. In addition, the tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it causes additional threat.
- The cooldown on "Victory Rush" has been removed, and it can now be used up to 20 seconds after killing an enemy.
- "Unbridled Wrath" has been modified so that rather than a fixed chance to grant rage, it has an increased chance when using slower weapons.
- Increased the health bonus from "Commanding Shout" by 50%.
- "Improved Battle Shout" talent renamed to "Commanding Presence" and now increases the health bonus from "Commanding Shout" in addition to increasing the melee attack power from "Battle Shout".
- The threat generated from the spell effect on "Thunderfury" has been substantially reduced.
- The bonus to "Swipe" from the "Idol of Brutality" has been reduced from 50 to 10.
- "Alchemist's Stone" will no longer increase healing and mana gained from items which are not potions.
- The cost of sockets in high end items has been adjusted slightly, the result is that most high end epic items should see an increase in stats.
- Corrected many items that had incorrect stat values assigned to them.
- The rewards from the "Fel Embers" quest are now superior items as intended.
- Reduced the damage dealt by "The Lightning Capacitor".
- Corrected the level requirement of the "Fist of Reckoning".
- "Necklace of Trophies" has been corrected to increase Hit Rating instead of Hit Avoidance.
- "Burnoose of Shifting Ages" can now be disenchanted.
- "Nethershrike" now has the proper sell value and can be disenchanted.
- Corrected the level of "Marksman's Bow" to be in line with other epic reputation rewards.
- The "Marksman's Bow" now has the proper damage range.
- "Hourglass of the Unraveller" will now properly increase ranged attack power.
- Corrected the socket bonus for "Soul-Collar of the Incarnate".
- Corrected a typo in the set bonus of "Warbringer Armor".
- "Ruby Slippers" now properly have a cast time.
- Corrected the min use level of "Terokk's Shadowstaff".
- "Warpscale Leggings" have had their Crit Rating updated to the intended Dodge Rating.
- "Warmaul Slayer's Band" no longer has critical strike rating. However, its agility and attack power have been increased.
- "Ancient Draenei War Talisman" now shares a cooldown with all trinkets that temporarily increase damage done.
- "Ancient Draenei Arcane Relic" shares a cooldown with all trinkets that temporarily increase damage done.
- "Aldor Guardian Rifle" now has a range correctly set on it.
- The effect on "Void Star Talisman" was incorrectly set to On Use. It is now set to On Equip.
- The critical strike rating on "Cilice of Suffering" has been changed to spell critical strike rating.
- The cooldown for "Glimmering Mithril Insignia" has been increased from 10 minutes to 20 minutes.
- The slowing affect from the "Mug 'O Hurt" is now considered a snare, so snare removal and immunity affects will now work on it.
- The "Mark of Conquest" trinket now correctly triggers the mana regen effect.
- Creatures in Tempest Keep:Botanica, Tempest Keep: Mechanar, and Tempest Keep:Arcatraz no longer respawn as rapidly.
- Shadow Labyrinth
- Reduced the chance of a Cabal Assassin ambush.
- Hellfire Citadel:Shattered Halls
- Removed a problematic chest.
- The "Resist Shadow" spell cast by Shadowmoon Acolyte's in Shattered Halls will now be removed if a player leaves the zone.
- Shattered Hand Gladiators will no longer break players' stealth when engaged in combat.
- Serpentshrine Cavern
- Boss creatures have received additional tuning and polish.
- Tempest Keep: Arcatraz
- Warder and Defender Corpses are now immune to spell effects that could cause the Protean Spawn to not spawn.
- Protean Spawn now deal less damage.
- The damage dealt by Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates' "Immolation" and "Knock Away" abilities has been reduced.
- Auchindoun Shadow
- Cabal Zealots are now more threatening while under the effect of Shape of the Beast.
- Tempest Keep: Botanica
- Sunseeker Gene-Splicers' Death and Decay now deals significantly less damage and casts less frequently.
- Mutate Fleshlashers now deal less melee damage.
- Mutate Horrors and Fear-Shriekers now have less health.
- Sunseeker Researchers will now cast shocks less frequently.
- Sunseeker Chemists are now Paladin type instead of Warrior type.
- The Blue Seedlings in the High Botanist Freywinn encounter now slow players instead of immobilizing them.
- High Botanist Freywinn will now plant seedlings at a slightly reduced rate.
- Tempest Keep: Mechanar
- Gatewatcher Iron-Hand now wields a Jackhammer.
- Gatewatcher Iron-Hand is now more vocal when perfoming his Jackhammer attack.
- Mechanar Drillers, Wreckers, and Crushers in Tempest Keep: The Mechanar may no longer be enslaved when in Heroic mode.
- Caverns of Time
- Captain Skarloc in Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde is no longer susceptible to disarm, and does not slow down when wounded.
- A defeat in the Caverns of Time: Opening of the Dark Portal instance will no longer despawn unlooted bosses with loot.
- Occasionally after players are defeated in the Caverns of Time: Opening of the Dark Portal encounter on Heroic difficulty, the placeholder versions of the bosses that appear in future attempts that day would not spawn. The proper placeholders will now spawn instead of Rift Lords and Rift Keepers.
- Boss creatures in Caverns of Time: Opening of the Dark Portal will now dispel all nearby Time Keepers instead of one at a time.
- Maiden of Virtue's "Holy Wrath" has been slightly retuned to try and allow additional melee attackers to be used against her.
- Maiden of Virtue's "Holy Fire" has been adjusted to prevent a possible range exploit.
- Maiden of Virtue will no longer "Holy Fire" players under the effect of "Repentance".
- Midnight is no longer susceptible to Bleed effects, since he's a skeletal horse.
- Nightbane's Restless Skeletons are now immune to non-holy magical damage.
- Restless Skeletons no longer have immolation.
- Nightbane's Bone Shard Spray can no longer be interrupted by using an immunity effect.
- Some minor issues with the Library Tomes have been corrected.
- The use of Divine Shield, Ice Block, or Cloak of Shadows will no longer prematurely detonate the Shade of Aran's Flame Wreath.
- Restless Skeletons will now summon a player if they are unable to path to that player, and deal more melee damage.
- The cooldown of Bellowing Roar has been adjusted to be a more consistent value.
- Fixed the credits to display properly.
Changes in v2.0.8:
Addresses minor issues with the new arena ranking system.
Changes in v2.0.7:
- The amount of haste granted by a point of haste rating has been increased by about 50%.
- 20 slot bags are now bind on equip.
- Any effect which benefits the victim of a critical strike will now trigger even if resilience converted the attack from a critical strike to a normal strike; this applies to melee, ranged, and spell.
The affected talents, abilities, and items are: "Eye for an Eye", "Blessed Resilience", "Enrage", "Martyrdom", "Blood Craze", "Eye of the Storm", and "Bonespike Shoulder".
- The Crust Bruster has had a loot icon and sound change.
- Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.
- When sharing a quest, the order logic has changed to check whether or not the player has completed or is ineligible for the quest before checking whether their quest log is full.
- If Primalist Thurloga is attacked and pulled off her pathing on the way to summon Lokholar the Ice Lord, she will now properly path back to the summoning ring to complete the event.
- PVP flags and graveyard nodes can no longer be captured through collision.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players are no longer able to accept the quest "The Opening of the Dark Portal" while the Black Morass encounter is engaged.
- In the Black Morass, Chrono Lord Deja will now properly spawn during a Heroic Mode attempt.
- After completing the Black Morass encounter, all the additional mobs in the zone will no longer all aggro.
- Durnholde Lookouts will now properly despawn after all 5 of the Baracks in Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde are burned down.
- The items required to complete the Karazhan key quest can now only be looted by the first group in the instance to reach them.
- Berthold the Doorman will now have a gossip option to teleport players to the Shade of Aran's room. This gossip option only becomes available when players have defeated the Shade of Aran.
- The aggro range for players when under the effect of "Incite Chaos" while fighting Blackheart the Inciter in the Shadow Labrynth has been adjusted.
- Many creatures within Coilfang Resevoir have been slightly retuned.
- Many creatures within the Mana Tombs have been slightly retuned.
- Stability improvements in Multi-Threaded OpenGL support on future OS X releases.
- The talent "Combat Potency" no longer causes rogues to have a chance to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
- Players with multiple chat windows will no longer have fixed channels (ie. general, trade) added back to the main chat window every time they log on.
- Attempting to prospect less than 5 pieces of ore will no longer cause a game crash. (Spanish Only)
- The Fel Reaver for "It's A Fel Reaver, But With Heart" quest will now respawn properly if you wipe on the quest.
- Fixed the local defense channel so that it will properly change based on the player's zone.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.6
- "Silencing Shot" now does only 50% of weapon damage instead of 75%.
- The base damage for "Arcane Shot" has been reduced by about 9% and the bonus damage from ranged attack power reduced from 20% to 15%.
- The bonus damage for "Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- The bonus damage for "Improved Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- Each rank of "Improved Fireball" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- Each rank of "Improved Frostbolt" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- "Counterspell" no longer triggers the global cooldown.
- "Mana Shield" now absorbs magical damage as well as physical damage.
- The bonus coefficient for "Shadow Word: Pain" has been reduced by about 9%. This should result in about 5% less damage done by "Shadow Word: Pain" for the typical priest.
- The "Frozen Shadoweave Boots" will now properly increase shadow damage.
- Players will no longer lose control of their character if they try to talk to an NPC while mobs are aggro on them.
- The /equip command will now work on pieces of gear that are not in your primary bag.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to disconnect in Hellfire Citadel:Blood Furnace.
- The "Corruptor" 4 piece set bonus will now be properly applied.
- The Legion Fel Cannons at Forge Camp Anger in Blades Edge will now properly spawn above ground.
- The Arena queue tooltip will now show the arena that the player is queued for.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect forming a party with other members in the same area.
- Pet icons will now properly update in the Stables window.
- Improved the robustness of the pet action bar display. It is now less likely to be accidentally blocked by addons.
- Players will no longer hear the gong sound repeated after initially joining a queue for the battlegrounds.
- Having a group invite declined while queued via "Looking for More" will no longer remove you from the queue.
- Nethershards will no longer cost honor to purchase but will cost gold instead.
- Players will no longer be given access to both quest lines following the Declaration of Allegiance to the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.5 (01/14/2007)
* Increased the maximum number of realms that can be listed in the Realm List.
* Created an option to disable UI Acceleration for users of select video cards experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface. To utilize this option, enter the following line to the Config.wtf file, located in the WTF subfolder of the game:
Set UIFaster "x"
Where x equals:
0 - This turns off all UI acceleration
1 - For Internal Use Only - DO NOT USE!
2 - Enables partial UI acceleration only.
3 - Enables all UI acceleration.
Set UIFaster "2"
Note: For users experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface, it is recommended to try option 2 in order to correct the problem. If this does not solve the issue, then use option 0 to disable all UI
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.4 (01/12/2007)
* Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
* Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
* Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
More articles about World Of WarCraft