FreeStyle Street Basketball is a fast-paced massively multiplayer online basketball game where players meet on virtual courts to challenge each other in a dynamic pick-up game environment, featuring cutting-edge music, fashions and gravity defying basketball moves. The game’s easy-to-learn controls allow you to master every move, from simple shots to crazy Alleyoop Dunks, using just four keys. Lace up your kicks to play 1-on-1, 2-on-2 or 3-on-3 street basketball online against people from around the country.
- Massively Multiplayer Online Community - Create a team and play online against friends from all over the country.
- Extensive Customization - Change your appearance, gear and clothing using thousands of items to create your own personal style.
- No Subscription Fee - Freestyle offers 45 levels of content available 24/7 without recurring monthly charges.
- Easy to Play, Hard to Conquer - The controls are very simple (keyboard only) and the game is easy to understand, however mastering the game takes practice.
- Accessible – The game have very low system requirements. Players do not need an expensive computer to play the game.
- AAA Soundtrack – UMG artists Lloyd Banks, Young Hot Rod and producer Sha Money XL will be creating the soundtrack for the game.
Public Preview Begins April 19, 2007; Retail Ships May 15, 2007.
More articles about FreeStyle Street Basketball