Whirlwind Over Vietnam puts the controls of the chopper in gamers' hands as they struggle to complete battle type missions, all based on real events as documented by the US military in 1965.
“While piloting over the la Drang Valley of Vietnam, gamers will experience how the helicopter pilots of the Vietnam War were truly integral to the ground war,” stated Reto Bodmer, COO for Evolved Games. “The level of detail in every aspect of this game will set Whirlwind Over Vietnam apart from other war-type games.”
Key Features Include:
- Master Various Skills: fire support, fire coordination, enemy search and destroy
- Autopilot mode allows changes to the view and vantage point
- Missions based upon historical US military campaigns
- Unprecedented detail from helicopters and weapons to soldier models and explosions
- Ultra-realistic flight models and physics
Gamers will instantly transform into fearless military soldiers as they go head to head with the Viet Cong Army as either a pilot, co-pilot, or gunner. While inside the replicated Huey chopper keep a close eye on the controls as well as on your enemy. The power to rewrite history and save the pride of the Vietnamese lies in the hands of those courageous enough to pilot into the Whirlwind Over Vietnam.
Whirlwind Over Vietnam has an ESRB rating of ‘T’ for Teen due to blood, mild language and violence. The title hits store shelves today with a suggested retail price of $29.99.
ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 introduces a unique stroke technology that gives players absolute control over every aspect of shot set up and swing.
"It's not just about swinging through the motions anymore because ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 puts control in the hands of gamers," stated Jim Scott, CEO of Oxygen Games. "For the first time you can control your shot by changing your weight distribution, opening your stance, or angling the face of your club, just like you would if you were really stepping up to the tee."
ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 invites players to shape their handicaps on 18 demanding courses as they go head to head with professional golfers like Sergio Garcia and Justin Rose. The game's cutting-edge Course Designer also enables gamers to create their own challenging holes and share them online by uploading them for other ProStroke Golf users to experience. By accessing the PSP's wireless capabilities, players can also take on up to three other gamers for an added challenge.
Additional Features Include:
- Caddy feature offering professional training exercises
- Seven game modes including Career Mode and Quick Match Play
- Challenge International Pro Golfers: Sergio Garcia, Justin Rose, Ben Curtis, Tomas Bjorn, Colin Montgomerie, Ian Woosman, Mark O'Meara, and Zhang Lian-Wei
- 18 World-renown courses including The Brabazon at the Belfrey and Lake Nona
- Professional commentary from the voices of Ian Baker-Finch, Sam Torrance, and Alan Green
Developed by Gusto Games, ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 for the PSP hits store shelves in North America today and is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB with a suggested retail price of $19.99.