Sparta: Ancient Wars delivers a bold and tense storyline to bring the old times back to life again. Three campaigns from different perceptions tell a tale of martial conflicts, diplomatic manoeuvres and familiar tragedies. The rise and fall of legendary races and mighty heroes will catch all your attention. More than thirty missions are initiated with cut scenes preparing for battles with no unit limitation. Not only these cut scenes provide an impressive background; unpredictable events give sudden changes, contradict existing missions and require complete new tactics.
Sparta: Ancient Wars will push the scale of graphics and game play to the next level, thanks to the brand new high-end "Ancient Wars Engine" named AWE. Sparta: Ancient Wars features a revolutionary physics engine, developed for real time strategy games, which is able to raise the game feeling to a new dimension. The realism in Sparta: Ancient Wars goes far enough to show bloody injuries and killed units that are left behind. Such realistic and pitiless battlefield scenarios have only been shown in Hollywood movies until date.
- Real time strategy game orientating on historical time line
- Revolutionary "Ancient Wars Engine" (AWE) with spectacular graphics
- Three campaigns of different nations
- Special multi player maps
- More than 30 missions
- Greatly staged battles without unit limitation
- Battles on land and on sea
- Self developed physics engine
- Cut scenes & sequences with in-game graphics
- Realistic injuries and remaining bodies
Ancient Wars: Sparta for the PC will hit North American stores on April 25.
More articles about Sparta: Ancient Wars