Developed by G.rev Ltd., WarTech Senko no Ronde is a new take on a famous arcade game from 2004 and has already been released in Japan with great success. Japanese cult magazine Famitsu awarded Senko no Ronde a gold medal and lauded its amazing blend of shoot-em-up action and fighting.
WarTech Senko no Ronde thrusts the player into a distant future where humanity has colonized countless new galaxies and Earth has become a planet mined for its natural resources. A violent war has erupted as nations struggle for world domination. Rounder Mechs fill the skies as the fate of the world is determined through aerial combat.
- Fast Paced Arcade Fighting - Combine an almost limitless arsenal of special moves, power ups, and attack drones to unleash the most lethal combos.
- Xbox LIVE Multiplayer - Challenge friends in head-to-head two-player or battle against the world's best players online and test your skills to improve your Xbox LIVE ranking.
- An impressive choice of Rounder Mech Suits - Each of the eight Rounder Mechs feature two distinct variations, as well as an unlockable in-game B.O.S.S. mode, for 24 variations in all.
- Epic Boss Battles - Go blow-for-blow against the other Rounder Mechs, but be prepared, because at any moment you could find yourself battling an even deadlier enemy.
- Single Player Story Mode - Follow the unique back stories of each fighter pilot in single player story mode or train in customizable sparing matches.
WarTech Senko no Ronde is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB.