„Infernal” tells the story of Ryan Lennox with a terrific tempo. You’re a top intelligence agent, but also a devil straight from hell. You use the latest hitech gadgets, hack computers, fight hand-to-hand or provide cover fire. And when all this becomes insufficient, let yourself use your supernatural infernal powers. Ryan Lennox turns into a ghost, feeds himself with defeated souls and every weapon in his hands becomes a truly devilish gun...
Unique atmosphere, unbelievable graphics, great amount of possibilities combined with simple intuitive steering, and a hero never seen before – these constitute the essence of „Infernal”.
- Stunning mixture of shooter and stealth action
- Control a huge amount of powerful weapons as well as supernatural infernal powers
- Interact with your environment to overcome your enemies
- Use different styles of melee attacks
- Explore a great variety of different environments
- Use spy gadgets to explore you’re surrounding
- Different effects of useable objects in the human and in the ghost form
- Clever and well trained opponents that uses their environment in a unique way
- Gripping storyline
- Absorb the live energy of your enemies to heal yourself
- Usage of a great amount of different vehicles
- Enormous number of details and state of the art graphic design
- Influences and changes of the environment will also change the way you have to play
Infernal officially hits store shelves across North America on May 8th, 2007.
More articles about Infernal