Version 1.03 Patch Notes - March 30, 2007
- Fixed an error that caused players to experience unexpected disconnections and freezes while in online lobbies and Automatch search.
- Fixed an error that prevented players in online lobbies from chatting globally after sending private messages to other players.
Version 1.02 Patch Notes - March 29, 2007
This patch for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars addresses two issues:
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error that caused the list of available matches in the Custom Match Lobby to constantly refresh to the top of the list.
- Other Changes
- Improved the patching process to ensure all players are prompted to receive the latest version of the game when attempting to play online or using the "Check for Updates" feature in the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Control Center utility.
Version 1.01 Patch Notes - March 27, 2007
· Scrin Mastermind's Teleport Units ability maximum range reduced.
· GDI Engineers, Nod Saboteurs, and Scrin Assimilators can no longer capture structures when under the effects of the Scrin's Phase Field support power.
· Improved video playback on low-end system configurations.
· Scrin Storm Column cost / build time increased to 3,000 credits / 30 seconds.
· Scrin Buzzer health reduced to 75 and weapon damage type changed to SNIPER.
· Fixed an error that would occasionally result in a crash in Nod vs. Nod matches on the multiplayer map Deadly Sertao.
· Fixed issues with automated map transfer feature in multiplayer.
· Fixed an error that would sometimes cause a Commentator's telestrator drawings to not erase as intended while viewing BattleCast replays.
· Fixed issues with replay file playback.
· Fixed placeholder text and chat log errors with the Comrade in-game chat window.
· Fixed an error in README.txt file regarding location of saved game files in Windows Vista; added references to EA Link version of the game; added disclosure about in-game advertising (Note: the EA Link version of the game ships with this updated ReadMe file).
· References to Nod's "Avatar Warmech" unit have been changed to "Avatar".
More articles about Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars