"FromSoftware is a very talented team that specialize in developing mech-based combat games," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "Building on the success of Chromehounds, we believe that Armored Core 4 will deliver an action-packed experience that will not only cater to the diehard fans, but will attract new fans to the mech-based combat genre."
Armored Core, the mech action game that defined the mech gaming genre, is back to take on next-generation platforms! Armored Core 4 reinvigorates the series by offering an all-new storyline, new environments, and for the first time - online capability!
- Multiplayer functionality allows up to eight players to battle online simultaneously.
- 30 Missions played out in detailed futuristic environments.
- Join one of six factions specializing in different aspects of battle.
- Fly through canyons and rip through cites battling multiple enemies.
- Deploy "Quick Boost" and "Over Boost" features for precise explosive movement and precision control of AC units.
- Engage "Primal Armor", the all new defense shield that adjusts its strength according to specific battle conditions.
Armored Core 4 is now available on Xbox 360 and PS3.
More articles about Armored Core 4